Rotolight Neo II LED Light & HSS Flash
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: D358649B
Earn 199 Park Points
Rotolight NEO II LED Light
The NEO 2 is a revolutionary LED light from Rotolight, that combines the 'shoot what you see' benefits of continuous light, with the flexibility of High Speed Sync (HSS) flash, for more power or to freeze action. With no recycle time, you'll never miss a shot. Designed for portrait photographers and videographers on the go, NEO 2 is lightweight and portable, and can be mounted both on or off camera. A built in Elinchrom Skyport flash receiver, delivers ultra reliable wireless triggering(1/8000th) up to 200m(656ft). Powered by 6 AA batteries, DC or Dtap, NEO 2 delivers outstanding colour reproduction, with a gorgeous soft light output and Rotolight's signature catch light effect. Packed with innovative features, NEO 2 includes True Aperture Dimming, Designer Fade and an updated arsenal of CineSFX custom lighting effects (Lightning, Fire,TV etc.). 85% brighter in continuous mode than its predecessor, NEO 2 is a small light that delivers big results.
Rotolight NEO II Features in Detail
NEO 2 also includes a powerful suite of Rotolight's patented industry first features, to maximize creative possibilities, and streamline your workflow:
*500% increase in flash power on Rotolight V battery or PSU, 250% flash power on AA(Nimh or Lithium ion)
|What else is included in the box?|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.