School of Photography Speedlite Portrait Photography - Inside Out Workshop with John Clements
A head shot to an environmental portrait, from friends and family to the bride and groom. Business people to that person who simply has ‘character.view full description
Product Code: SOP-IOW-JC
Earn 119 Park Points
|Course Name: Speedlight Portrait Photography- Inside Out Workshop - by John Clements|
|Course Location: Park camera s School of Photography - Burgess Hill & London, Rathbone Place|
This course usually runs every two monThis
Portrait shooting is truly an art in itself. Enjoyably challenging, fun and very rewarding once you have the skills to realise your options.
An idea follow on from John's ‘Nikon & Canon Flashes Of Inspiration' workshop, or for those who have mastered the basics of Speedlite operation on and off camera , this course goes further into this fascinating subject. Using the indispensable tool of portable flash. The day is Ideal for the enthusiast to the pro photographer shooting subjects of any age or gender.
This workshop provides real world solutions to consistently rewarding portraits. and logical routes to get you there.How to light and sculpt your subjects with Speedlights.
Morning session start: 10:30 am
Afternoon Session start: 1:30 pm
Finish: 4:30 pm
About John Clements
John Clements has an impressive photographic pedigree spanning the last three decades. As a pro photographer, his clients include those from the corporate world, many household names, well known people, and the Great British Public. And he has photographed across a wide genre of people and non-people photography. In addition, he was formerly Nikon UK's "Adivisor Of Photography" for a number of years, a respected and privileged position, and has worked in a consultancy capacity with many other leading imaging companies. Author of over a dozen books, sold in numerous languages, John has also widely written and road tested equipment for a significant number of photo magazines through the years. But increasingly, it is his workshop and seminar presentations that excite people. Delivered with a clear, concise, motivational, and very approachable style that delegates simply warm too. A highly respected presenter, combining vast technical knowledge, an eye for the creative image and clear explanations.
Park camera s offer a range of photography courses in London and West Sussex for a range of cameras and photographic styles, please see our School of Photography page or call us on 01444 23 70 70 for more information on any of our photography classes.
Buying a School of Photography course as a gift
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.