Atomos Ninja V+ Pro Kit
The Atomos Ninja V+ Pro Kit includes the next gen Ninja V+ with SDI RAW pre-activated, an AtomX SDI module, MasterCaddy II and extras for up to 8K 30p and 4K 120p continuous recording in Apple ProRes
- Definitive professional monitor-recorder kit with world’s first 8K capabilities
- Livestream at 1080/60 to all major social media channels using the Connect 4K device
- SDI video I/O as well as HDMI recording straight from the sensor for flexible camera options
- Robust aluminium casing using widely available L-series batteries for working film makers
- Extensive range of codecs and Gamma types for multi-camera use
Atomos Ninja V+ Pro Kit Summary
This kit allows film makers to expand their potential with the Atomos Ninja V+ Pro Kit. With options for both HDMI-output cameras and pro video SDI-output cameras options are unlimited whichever video camera being used. Three simultaneous video outputs are supported by the AtomX SDI module with two 12-SDI ports. A pre-activated SDI raw license provides up to 12-bit 6K ProRes raw video via HDMI and SDI outputs and you also get 4K ProRes support. Other items included in this Pro kit include a sun shade, Battery Eliminator and a D-Tap power cable.
Ninja V+ Pro Kit at a glance
- Atomos Ninja V+ 8K HDR recorder-monitor
- AtomX SDI Module with 2 x 12G-SDI Ports
- Atomos Connect 4K HDMI to USB Converter
- Pre-Activated SDI Raw Capability
- 1080/60 Streaming via Connect 4K
Multiple screen tools are available from the 1000 nit daylight viewable screen, in an aluminium casing which accepts the Sony NP F970 L series battery. The 1920 x 1080 HDR screen can also be calibrated to keep consistent colour throughout any film making process.
Atomos Ninja V+ Pro Kit in More Detail
8K Ready With Canon
The Ninja V+ will record 8K/30p ProRes RAW from the Canon EOS R5 camera via the HDMI 2.0 connection. More camera integrations will be available wide 2021.
4K/120 ProRes RAW with Sony
The Ninja V+ lets you capture content at up to 4K/120 in ProRes RAW for high frame rate video with exceptional image quality. This is a viable alternative to using internal compressed codecs on your camera for high frame rate recording, with less colour compression and subsampling, leading and reduced artefacts and edit limitations.
Fully harness the dynamic range of the sensor
Using the XDCA-FX9 Extension unit and the AtomX SDI module with RAW activation you can see the unseen on the Sony FX6 and FX9. You can also buy the Atomos Ninja V+ Pro Kit With AtomX SDI to unlock the unseen using Sony pro video cameras with 4K/120 recording at up to ProRes RAW from the Ninja V+, with more models to follow. Fully harness the dynamic range of the sensor, capture every motion detail directly via RAW over SDI or HDMI.
- Apple ProRes RAW with 16bit RAW outputs from camera via HDMI and optionally via SDI
- Apple ProRes is the industry standard edit-ready codec from Apple with scalable levels of compression.
- Avid DNx is another industry standard edit-ready codec for Avid editors with scalable levels of compression.
- H.265 (HEVC) also allows you to bake-in LUT’s without the need to colour grade
Sony SLog /SLog2 /SLog3, Canon CLog /CLog2 /Clog3, Arri Log CEI160 / LogCEI200 /LogCEI250 /LogCEI320 /LogCEI400 /LogCEI500 /LogCEI640 /LogCEI800 /LogCEI1000 /LogCEI1280 /LogCEI1600, Panasonic Vlog, JVC JLog1, Red LogFilm /Log3G10 /Log3G12, FujiFilm Flog, PQ (HDR10), HLG, Nikon N-Log
Luna Waveform, RGB Parade and Vecor Scope
Calibrate with the separately available X-Rite i1 Display Pro tool to maintain optimal colour accuracy.
The Ninja V+ supports anamorphic de-squeeze for anamorphic footage with 1.25x, 1.33x, 1.5x,1.8x, 2x.
Focus Peaking and Zebra
Colour selected / threshold setting / colour / Mono / edges only
Action and Graphic with 9 Grid markers
Input/output 24/48KHz audio via HDMI 8 channel 24-bit or SDI 12 channel 24-bit, input dependent. External audio via a 3.5mm Line In/Mic In port.
Atomos AtomX SDI Module
Atomos AtomX SDI Module adds SDI video I/O to the Ninja V+ monitor-recorder. With 2 x industry standard full size BNC connectors the SDI module provides the flexibility to be configured to meet the required video standards. Single link SDI connections will automatically be configured based on the signal input between 12G/6G/3G/HD with the ability to have toggle between input channel sources on SDI 1 and 2, both supporting up to 4k/60. RAW over SDI Activation is included providing professional I/O options for a multitude of cameras including entry level mirrorless cameras to the latest pro cinema cameras.
Atomos Connect 4K
This device bridges professional recording and monitoring with popular streaming platforms including YouTube, Twitch and OBS. Plug-in to convert HDMI output to USB on the go for streaming on your Mac or PC, with up to 4K/30 video and is capable of up to 1080/60 output over USB.
What’s in the box
- Ninja V+ with SDI RAW pre-activated
- AtomX SDI module
- 1x DTap to DC cable
- 5” Sunhood
- EVA Carry case
- 5” Protective Monitor sleeve
- Battery Eliminator
- International DC power supply
- 1 x MasterCaddy II
- QuickStart Guide
Ninja V+ Accessories:
Atomos is capitalising on the rise of affordable filmmaking with this all inclusive Ninja V+ Pro Kit. The kit includes support for pro video SDI I/O with the AtomX SDI Module, with three simultaneous video outputs and 4K/60 support. An HDMI connection ensures any users with a mid range mirrorless camera to professional video camcorders are catered for. Pre-activated SDI RAW support means you can head straight out and start capturing high quality full sensor RAW video without downsampling or compression.
HDMI and SDI connections can be cross converted with options for DCI crop and 4K to HD down-conversion to provide a bridge between EVFs and wireless TX/RX without the need for additional converters. You can convert from HDMI to SDI and SDI to HDMI as well as cross convert HDMI RAW signals to SDI. The AtomX SSD mini offers a native fit and will support up to 8K30p and 4K120p for fast and flexible recording.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.