Reflecting the current trend in more compact and lightweight video equipment, along with outstanding definition, XEEN CF models are the first full-frame cinema lenses which incorporate carbon fibre (lighter and stronger than metal) into the lens barrel. They also feature luminous scale markings in a new, clearly visible font.
XEEN CF lenses support 8K and full frame (large format) image sensors installed in the latest movie cameras and will be available in Canon EF, PL and Sony E mounts. They are also compatible with equipment such as drones and gimbals, enabling truly flexible equipment operation. Carbon fibre has been used for its light weight, whilst adding durability and luxury through future-orientated design.
With 8K support and unique X-Coating technology, the lenses themselves provide uncompromising clarity and detail, which can be effectively controlled to create a distinctive smooth and cinematic look (even with flare and ghosting for dramatic effects). Delicate emotions of figures can be maximised, whilst still showing rich depiction. The bright T1.5 aperture value and 11-bladed diaphragms produce excellent low-light performance and beautiful bokeh.
- Reduced weight & volume compared to original XEEN models
- Larger aperture and focus gear rings (with rounded edges)
- Luminous scales with new clearly visible font
- Image circle 43.3mm - Large Format and 8K compatible
- Angle of view: 63.1° (full-frame), 46.9° (Super 35)
- Focus range: 33cm (13") to Infinity
- Front diameter: 95mm
- 11 Aperture Blades (rounded)
- Dimensions: 100.0mm Diameter, 113.7mm Length
- Focus Rotation Angle: 200°, Aperture Rotation Angle: 40°