- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Expoimaging Rogue FlashBender v3 LARGE Reflector
The updated Rogue FlashBender v3 Large Reflector includes grippier material, better shaping, a new QR buckle and improved strap for compatibility with a wider range of flashes bot on and off camera.
Earn 45 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Rogue FlashBender v3 Large Reflector Summary
The Rogue FlashBender v3 Large Reflector is better than a simple flash diffuser, ideal for on and off camera flash, directing light towards the subject rather than being scattered everywhere.
FlashBender v3 Large Reflector Key Features:
- new v3 improved shape-ability holds its position
- new v3 grippier attachment strap stays put
- new v3 securely fits all flashes (6.75" to 17" circumference)
- new v3 attaches faster with quick release buckle
- packs flat (folds in half to stow away)
- better bounce flash control inside or outside
- Size 254mm x 288mm
- Weight 170g
Rogue Version 3 reflectors are available in the following sizes:
- Rogue FlashBender V3 SMALL Reflector
- Rogue FlashBender v3 LARGE Reflector
- Rogue FlashBender v3 SMALL Soft Box Kit
- Rogue FlashBender v3 LARGE Soft Box Kit
- Rogue FlashBender v3 XL Pro Lighting System
Rogue FlashBender V3 LARGE Reflector In More Detail
When to Use a Rogue FlashBender v3 Large Reflector
The FlashBender v3 Small Reflector is ideally suited for on-camera flash photography because it helps to soften the light from your flash whether you're shooting inside under a white ceiling, or outside in the open. The Small Reflector is smaller and lighter for on-camera use than other FlashBenders.
FlashBenders Pack Flat and Don't Take Up Usable Space for Other Gear
FlashBenders are the ultimate "there when you need it" flash accessory because they are light weight and simply fold in half to pack flat in your bag without taking up any significant space. Because FlashBenders can sit on top of other gear or in a laptop slot, you can carry it with you whenever you might need it, saving valuable bag space. Photographers looking to pack and travel light will be hard pressed to find anything as useful or adaptable as the FlashBender v3 light modifiers.
FlashBenders Direct Light Where You Need It
The FlashBender's shapeable reflector directs light up and forward towards your subject. This allows you to take advantage of a good bounce surface when you have it (white ceiling), or to avoid it by curving the top of the reflector forward when you do not (yellow or orange colored ceiling, or no ceiling).
FlashBenders Are More Efficient Than Diffusers
The FlashBender design also conserves energy because it directs the light from your flash towards your subject instead of scattering it everywhere. This has the benefit of allowing you to shoot on lower flash power settings with faster recycle times, and results in fewer overheating problems and longer battery life.
Simple flash diffusers on the other hand just do one thing, scatter light everywhere. This can work when you're shooting under an 8' white ceiling, but not so much when you're shooting outside, or under an off-coloured ceiling (yellow, orange, etc).
Unfortunately, because diffusers waste power by scattering light everywhere your flash is constantly firing at higher power settings than necessary to light your subject. This means your flash gets hotter, takes longer to recycle, and your batteries drain faster than if you used a more effective and efficient directional flash modifier.
On-Camera Flash Photography
Attach the FlashBender reflector to your flash (locked in upright position) and shape the top of the reflector to bounce light forward to fill shadows and create catch lights. If you are shooting under a good bounce surface (white ceiling), then shape the reflector to allow some light to bounce off the ceiling.
Off-Camera Flash Photography
Because the FlashBender v3 is shapeable you can also use it off-camera to modify your main, background, or hair light when shooting with multiple speedlights. You can use a single FlashBender to modify light in different ways for different purposes. The FlashBender reflector provides directional control over light from off-camera flashes. Attach the FlashBender reflector to your flash and shape its top and sides to direct light to where you want it, or to block it from where you do not.
Reflector/Gobo: Shape the FlashBender to control lens flare, light your subject without spilling light onto your background, or light your background without spilling light onto your subject.
Snoot: Shape the FlashBender into a snoot (tube) to create a circle of light. The snoot can be used to selectively light a face, or to focus a hair or accent light.
FlashBender v3 is Designed to Fit a Wide Variety of Strobe Shapes and Sizes
The attachment strap incorporated into every FlashBender v3 modifier can be adjusted to fit flashes as small as 6.75” in circumference and strobes as large as 17”. This versatility means that FlashBender v3 modifiers will fit small flashes like the Nissin i400 or Godox TT350S, often used with today’s smaller mirrorless camera bodies, as well as full size flashes such as the professional Nissin MG80 Pro and the Godox AD200. And, of course, the FlashBender v3 fits flagship flashes from Canon, Nikon and Sony like the Canon 600EX II-RT, the Nikon SB-700 AF and the Sony HVL-F60RM.
The FlashBender v3’s adaptable design will also fit flashes of different shapes, including the round-head Profoto A1X, Westcott FJ80, Godox V1 and some even larger, power-pack based strobes. Additionally, because the mount is incorporated in to the FlashBender v3, there are no bulky, expensive mounts to purchase separately, or that need to remain attached to flashes when not in use.
FlashBender v3 Design Attaches to These Flashes and More:
- Canon Flashguns: 430EX, 470EX, 580EX, 600EX
- Godox Flashguns: TT350, TT685, V860, AD200, V1
- Nikon Flashguns: SB500, SB600, SB700, SB800, SB900, SB5000
- Nissin Flashguns: i40, i400, i600, i60A, Di700A, MG80, MG10
- Olympus Flashguns: FL-600R, FL-700WR, FL-900R
- Profoto Flashguns: A1, A1X
- Sony Flashguns: HVL-F32M, HVL-F45RM, HVL-F60RM
What's new in the v3 FlashBender?
We upgraded the attachment strap to include a grippier material that helps the FlashBender to stay put when attached to your flash. We upgraded the FlashBender's 'shape-ability' by incorporating a new mesh material into the fabric. The new quick release buckle is faster to use, and the new attachment strap design can be adjusted to fit a wider range of flashes with circumference measurements of 6.75" to 17" (see above). Finally, we modified the hook and loop on the FlashBender v3 to make it easier to stow away in your bag.
Please note that the hook and loop modifications on the FlashBender v3 reflectors and Diffusion Panels v3 make the new designs incompatible with previous versions of the Rogue Diffusion Panels. To convert the FlashBender v3 Small Reflector to a Small Soft Box you will need to use the Rogue Diffusion Panel v3, which is included in the FlashBender v3 Small Soft Box Kit.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Flashgun Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.