DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Quadcopter
The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom drone packs a 12MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor, up to 31 minute flight time, optical zoom with 24-48mm with enhanced HDR photos and 13 EV at a top speed of 45mph with obstacle sensing.
- Long flight times at greater speeds are possible to capture epic 4K videos and 12 megapixel images
- Excellent zoom capabilities to bring you 4x closer to the action using lossless zooming
- Wide range of captures possible including Enhanced HDR, Hyperlapse and Dolly Zoom
- Detailed movies with up to 50% more information than previously using H.265 Codec
- ActiveTrack 2.0 gives you a great tracking experience at a whole new level
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Summary
The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is a compact drone at 297g, which is capable of professional quality images and video able to get closer to the action thanks to a 4x lossless zoom. The high quality 1/2.3" CMOS sensor records images at 12 megapixel or up to 48MP Super-Resolution photos with 13 EV. Video can be captured in 4K using industry standard H.265/HEVC codec. Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing helps with flight safety whilst other ActiveTrack 2.0 features provide better flights with more information for the pilot. Warped zoom effects can be captured with the Dolly zoom and you can pilot this drone for up to 31 minutes at speeds of up to 45mph.
Features at a glance
- High quality 12MP 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
- 4x lossless zoom
- 48MP Super-Resolution Photos from nine stitched photos
- OcuSync 2.0 Transmission Technology
- Up to 31 minutes of flight time with top speed up to 45mph
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- 8km 1080p live video
- Enhanced HDR Photos with 13 EV dynamic range
ActiveTrack 2.0 offers a range of easy tracking options which are more accurate because the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom uses a 3D view of the environment through the main camera and forward dual vision sensors. Trajectory prediction algorithms help to maintain tracking when your subject is temporarily blocked by an obstruction and in unobstructed shots Mavic 2 Zoom can track fast moving subjects like cars and boats at speeds of up to 45mph. Flights are safer than ever with Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing from sensors which are on all sides of the Mavic 2 Zoom. You can also get a kit which combines the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom with 16Gb Smart Controller.
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Quadcopter in More Detail
Foldable and Portable
With a foldable design the Mavic 2 Zoom is ready to go and can be folded down it 9.1cm wide, 8.4cm tall and 21.4cm long.
OcuSync 2.0 Digital Video System
With OcuSync 2.0 DJI have pushed the limits of video transmission which is capable of traveling up to 8km away while streaming 1080p live video the Mavic 2 Zoom.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
The drone has obstacle sensors on all sides of the aircraft. Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) allows the aircraft to actively avoid obstacles in front of and behind it. Additional Bottom Auxiliary Light for low-light conditions, which assists the downward sensors.
The Mavic 2’s 3-axis gimbal Zoom captures smooth, stable footage in just about any situation, and partnered with the Hasselblad camera is a formidable shooting machine. For even greater resolution the Mavic 2 Pro is fitted with a 20MP Hasselblad camera.
Expressive Mid-Range Shots
Compared to a 24 mm wide angle lens, the 48 mm telephoto lens compresses your perspective, enhancing the parallax effect for a classic cinematic look.
When shooting Full HD video, 4x lossless Zoom (which includes 2x optical zoom) gives you a closer view of faraway subjects, making unique scenes more accessible to capture at a distance.
Fast Accurate Focus
Hybrid autofocus on the Mavic 2 Zoom combines phase and contrast detection for higher focus accuracy with an increased focus speed of up to 40% than before. The AF tracking system makes subjects appear clear and sharp when zooming in and out.
Zoom During Flight
Dolly Zoom is a new QuickShot for the Mavic 2 Zoom, offering an otherworldly perspective never before seen in a fully-integrated drone. Dolly Zoom automatically adjusts focus when flying, adding an intense, warping visual effect to your videos. Set proper focus speed values for even more creative shot options when flying manually.
48-Megapixel Super Resolution Photos
When taking a picture in 24 mm equivalent field of view, the camera will capture and patch nine photos with its telephoto lens, resulting in a 48-megapixel super resolution photo in vivid detail.
Mavic 2 Zoom Hyperlapse
With Hyperlapse, the aircraft shoots stable aerial shots and processes them automatically. JPEG and RAW photos can be simultaneously saved on a microSD, leaving more room for post editing.
H.265 Codec for Higher Quality Video
Both editions support the advanced H.265/HEVC codecs which maintains 50% more information than videos in H.264/AVC, preserving more details.
Intelligent And Easy ActiveTrack 2.0
With the improvements of both hardware and software, ActiveTrack 2.0 gives you a great tracking experience at a whole new level.
Previously, ActiveTrack mainly relied on 2D images from the main camera to track a subject. Now with ActiveTrack 2.0, the Mavic 2 maps a 3D view of the environment through the main camera and forward dual vision sensors for greater recognition and accuracy.
Trajectory prediction algorithms help to maintain tracking when your subject is temporarily blocked by an obstruction.
In open and unobstructed environments, the Mavic 2 can track fast moving subjects like cars and boats at speeds of up to 72 kph
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Drones|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is a drone which is capable of capturing professional quality images and videos, whilst remaining compact and lightweight enough to bring anywhere. It boasts a 31 minute flight time at speeds of up to 45mph with active tracking of your subject when the path is clear using ActiveTrack 2.0. Images from the 1/2.3" CMOS sensor are clean and render enough detail for most but the drone can also stitch images together into a 48MP ‘Super-Resolution’ photo for higher res requirements. 4K video is smooth from the 3-axis gimbal with another highlight being a 4x lossless zoom which is super handy for closer footage. This can provide cinematic video and help when capturing more distant subjects like animals and events.
Movies are recorded with the industry standard H.265/HEVC codec that provides 50% more detail than the previous H.264 version. This can be viewed up to five miles away in 1080p using OcuSync 2.0. As ever DJI’s software is updated using the latest tech they have engineered providing safer flights with Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing, Hyperlapse, enhanced HDR with 13 EV stops of dynamic range and a whole lot more features guaranteed to help pilots make the most of the highly capable drone.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.