DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Quadcopter
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9702700M
Earn 1099 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Mavic 2 Zoom 24-48 mm Optical Zoom Camera
Powered by a “2.3-inch 12-megapixel sensor with up to four-times zoom, including a two-times optical zoom (24mm—48mm) the Mavic 2 Zoom is all about dynamic perspectives. Capture everything from wide angle to mid-range shots for even more creative options.
- Up to 8km 1080p Video Transmission
- Up to 31-min Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Active Track 2.0
- Compatible with DJI Goggles Series
Foldable and Portable
With its foldable design the Mavic 2 Zoom is ready to go wherever you are. Folded down it is 9.1cm wide, 8.4cm tall and 21.4cm long.
OcuSync 2.0 Digital Video System
With OcuSync 2.0 DJI have pushed the limits of video transmission, capable of traveling up to 8km away while streaming 1080p live video the Mavic 2 Zoom will always keep you in the picture.
Please check the drone laws in your local area before flying and never exceed the legal limits of fly nearby congested areas.
- 8km 1080p live video
- 24/5.8 GHz real-time auto-switching
- 40 Mbps download speed
- 120 ms low latency
Fly Faster, Longer and Quieter
With up to a 31-minute flight time, the Mavic 2 Zoom gives you more time to get the shot you need. It also has a max possible speed of 45mph (72kph). DJI have also focused on reducing the Mavic 2's aero dynamic Zoomfile and its noise.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Obstacle sensors on all sides of the aircraft.
- Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) allows the aircraft to actively avoid obstacles in front of and behind it.
- Additional Bottom Auxiliary Light for low-light conditions, which assists the downward sensors.
The Mavic 2's 3-axis gimbal Zoomvides smooth, stable footage in just about any situation, and partnered with the Hasselblad camera is a formidable shooting machine!
More Expressive Mid-Range Shots
Compared to a 24 mm1 wide angle lens, the 48 mm1 telephoto lens compresses your perspective, enhancing the parallax effect for a classic cinematic look.
Worry-Free and Efficient Shooting
When shooting Full HD video, 4x lossless Zoom (including 2x optical zoom) gives you a closer view of faraway subjects, making unique scenes more accessible to capture at a distance - scenes that perhaps are too risky to catch by flying too close.
Quick and Accurate Focus
Hybrid autofocus on the Mavic 2 Zoom combines phase and contrast detection for higher focus accuracy with an increased focus speed of up to 40% than before. The autofocus tracking system makes subjects appear clear and sharp when zooming in and out.
Zoom During Flight
Dolly Zoom is a new QuickShot for the Mavic 2 Zoom, offering an otherworldly perspective never before seen in a fully-integrated drone. Dolly Zoom automatically adjusts focus when flying, adding an intense, warping visual effect to your videos. Set proper focus speed values for even more creative shot options when flying manually.
48-Megapixel Super Resolution Photos
When taking a picture in 24 mm equivalent field of view, the camera will capture and patch nine photos with its telephoto lens, resulting in a 48-megapixel super resolution photo in vivid detail.
Mavic 2 Zoom Hyperlapse
With Hyperlapse, the aircraft shoots stable aerial shots and processes them automatically. JPEG and RAW photos can be simultaneously saved on a microSD, leaving more room for post editing.
H.265 Codec for Higher Quality Video
Both editions support the advanced H.265/HEVC codec,S which maintains 50% more information than videos in H.264/AVC, preserving more details.
Intelligent & Easy ActiveTrack 2.0
With the improvements of both hardware and software, ActiveTrack 2.0 gives you a great tracking experience at a whole new level.
Previously, ActiveTrack mainly relied on 2D images from the main camera to track a subject. Now with ActiveTrack 2.0, the Mavic 2 maps a 3D view of the environment through the main camera and forward dual vision sensors for greater recognition and accuracy.
Trajectory prediction algorithms help to maintain tracking when your subject is temporarily blocked by an obstruction.
In open and unobstructed environments, the Mavic 2 can track fast moving subjects like cars and boats at speeds of up to 72 kph
* Obstacle sensing is not available during high-speed tracking.
When tracking a target, the Mavic 2 can plan a fight path on its 3D map. It will read, recognize, and avoid obstacles in front of and behind the aircraft, all while shooting your target without interruption.
- x1 - Mavic 2 Zoom Drone
- x1 - Intelligent Flight Battery
- x1 - Charger
- x1 - Power Cable
- x3 - Propellers (pair)
- x1 - Gimbal Protector
- x1 - Comunication Cable (USB 3.0 Type-C)*
- x1 - Spare Control Sticks (pair)*
- x1 - Remote Controller
- x1 - RC Cable (Lightning connector)
- x1 - RC Cable (Standard Micro USB connector)
- x1 - RC Cable (USB Type-C connector)
- x1 - USB Type-C to Micro USB adaptor *
- x1 - RC Cable Slider (Large)*
- x2 - RC Cable Slider (Small)*
* Accessories are not covered by warranty.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Drones|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The DJI Mavic Zoom 2 distinguishes itself with it's 2x optical zoom (24-48mm), allowing you to achieve a compressed perspective for a cinematic feel to your footage. It can transmit 1080p live video up to an impressive 8km away, and with improved battery life of 30minutes flight time, there is a lot to love on this drone from DJI.
- Zoom to add compression to your shots
- 30 minutes flight time
- Transmit 1080p live video over 8km
- Enhanced obstacle avoidance
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.