Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 Creative Pen And Touch Display
A broad canvas with a detailed display. Ideal for paiting and retouching.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: U157404J
Earn 1299 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Wacom Cintiq Pro 16
Measuring 16" diagonal size, the Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 is a beautifully designed high resolution pen onto screen drawing and editing device. It is compatible with both Mac & PC and developed for advanced and professional users who need intuitive pen drawing capabilities with automatic screen switching. This device combines the best of both world's being a graphics tablet as well as a pen display input screen.
The included Pro Pen 2 offers 4x greater pressure sensitivity over its predecessor along with improved tilt response and better lag-free tracking of drawing. The screen is also capable of stunning 4K resolution when connected via a USB-C cable. It provides high colour accuracy with 94% of Adobe RGB colour gamut. This is essential for photographers who see their work in print, as well as for touch-up artists and illustrators. Screen technology includes anti-glare and an etched-glass surface for an intuitive experience, which is also customisable with options to suit your particular workflow.
The biggest advantage of a pen to screen input device over a pure graphics tablet is the ability to draw directly onto the photograph or image with the pen. Being able to intuitively zoom into a photograph at high resolution is wonderful and particularly useful when drawing accurate masks, such as is often required with luminosity masking. This is in our view the most natural way of interacting whilst post processing, although it does take a few days to ‘unlearn' years of old mouse habits. This is one of the most popular in the entire range of Wacom tablet products.
Pressure sensitive drawing also allows any masks or other edits to be applied at various degrees of opacity. The improved sensitivity of the Pro Pen 2 with a staggering 8192 levels is more than adequate, providing excellent results when refining realistic edges around a mask. This is essential for graduations, for example where the sky meets a mountain and any hard edges would be obvious in the edit. This advanced type of post processing technique is far harder to achieve when using a traditional mouse.
For professional artists and designers who want to add a world-class pen-on screen creative experience to their Mac or PC, Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 offers Wacom's most powerful array of capabilities in a high-performance creative pen display that is small enough to easily move from computer to computer and place to place and yet has plenty of room for you to create.
The Cintiq Pro 16 features the Wacom Pro Pen 2 with 4x higher pen accuracy and pressure sensitivity, 4K resolution display (3840 x 2160) and exceptional colour performance (94% Adobe RGB) in a slim, edge-to-edge glass design.
In addition to a complete range of helpful creative features such as on screen Radial Menus and multi-touch controls, the Cintiq Pro 16 attaches easily to any Mac or PC and comes equipped with Wacom cloud services. It has never been so easy to experience the joy of creating with the powerful Wacom Cintiq Pro.
|Wacom Cintiq Pro Product Trailer|
|Configuring Wacom Cintiq Pro with other monitors on a Mac|
|What else is included in the box?|
|Wacom Cintiq Pro Optional Accessoires|
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Graphics Tablets|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Wacom are one of the premium graphics tablet manufacturers, constantly innovating to offer the tools that speed up any artist or photographers' workflow.
Assign your favourite shortcuts and commands with ExpressKeys. Illustration, design and picture editing will never be the same again.
- Makes post processing a breeze
- Saves time editing when compared to a mouse
- Easily calibrated for accurate colours
- Impressive levels of Pen sensitivity
- Immersive screen for highly detailed post processing
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.