- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.5 VM ASPH Type II Vintage Line Lens Black
The Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.5 VM aspherical Type II Vintage Line Lens Black features an all-metal brass design with classic styling combined with advanced optics and 12-bladed aperture for beautiful results.
Earn 849 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Strong optical performance from two double-sided aspherical lens elements which beautiful film and digital images
- Large aperture retro-style manual-only focus lens with high-precision rangefinder linked mechanism
- Substantial and durable brass all-metal lens barrel in Type II design, which weighs 284g
- 12 aperture blades for beautiful bokeh and soft defocus effects along with a close 0.5 minimum focus distance
- Compact 39mm filter thread and short 36mm length in a highly portable modern classic design prime
Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.5 VM ASPH Type II Vintage Line Lens Black Summary
Designed with an all-metal brass construction for film and digital Leica rangefinders is this classic Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.5 VM ASPH Type II Vintage Line Lens Black. The substantial, sturdy-feeling lens weighs 284g and measures around 36mm long, housing an advanced optical design with two double sided aspherical lens elements. These deliver sharp results with well controlled aberrations and beautiful bokeh rendered by the wide 12-bladed aperture.
The 35mm prime lens is ideal for any number of subjects, including landscapes and portraits through to street photography and travel, and particularly adept for low light situations.
Although designed for Leica, this lens works perfectly on other mirrorless camera systems when using a Voigtlander lens converter.
The lens filter thread is a compact 39mm, while a close minimum focusing distance of 0.5m offers extended compositional versatility and is shorter than the 0.7m linked to the rangefinder (depending on the attached camera).
- Compact and lightweight Leica M lens measuring 36mm long
- Type II brass all-metal design weighs 284g
- High-precision rangefinder linked mechanism
- Excellent optical performance with two double-sided aspherical elements
- Reliable manual focusing
- Close 0.5m minimum focusing distance
- Wide f/1.5 maximum aperture
- 12 aperture blades for beautiful bokeh
- Compact 39mm filter thread
- Compatible with film and digital rangefinder cameras
- Can be converted to Sony E, Fujifilm X and Nikon Z with lens mount adapter
- Also available as Nokton 35mm f/1.5 VM ASPH Type I and Type II Silver
Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.5 VM ASPH Type II Vintage Line Lens Black in More Detail
The NOKTON Vintage Line 35mm F1.5 Aspherical is a wide-angle interchangeable lens from Voigtländer, designed exclusively for the full-size chip VM mount.
This lens combines three characteristics, which are small size, excellent optical performance, as well as a large aperture. As a standard lens on rangefinder cameras, the 35mm focal length is a popular choice and Voigtländer currently offers five different 35mm VM lenses, each with its own characteristics.
The lens barrel, with a modern classic design, is equipped with a 6-group, 9-element optical system featuring two double-sided aspheric lenses, which provide excellent optical performance at all apertures.
Two styles are available including the Type I aluminium design and this Type II in black, made of brass which weighs 284g for a sturdy and substantial feeling, which remains compact and portable.
What’s in the box
- Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.5 VM ASPH Type II Vintage Line Lens Black for Leica M
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Voigtlander has created several of highly regarded 35mm VM lenses for the Leica mount, which are joined by this Nokton 35mm f/1.5 VM ASPH Type II Vintage Line Lens (Black). The Type II brass design combines a solid weight, with portability and image quality, perfect for both film and digital cameras. A wide maximum aperture with 12 aperture blades, two double sided aspherical lens elements and all-metal construction create a modern classic, which complements Leica cameras.
Image performance is high at any aperture from this compact lens design, which measures just 36mm long. Bokeh rendition is extremely pleasing and you can experiment with a shallow depth of field and fine focusing from this manual-only focus prime. The close 0.5m minimum focus adds to the versatility of a classic slightly wide focal length, which captures a 61.7° field of view. This is ideal for subjects such as landscapes and portraits, and as a general purpose lens for street photography, travel and many more subjects.
If you shoot with a Leica rangefinder this classic optic is a desirable addition, which can also be mounted onto other mirrorless cameras using a lens converter. Enjoyable ergonomics, smooth focusing and sharp results ensure it will always be in your kit bag whenever you head out.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.