TTArtisan AF 32mm f/2.8 Lens for Nikon Z Black
The compact and lightweight TTArtisan AF 32mm f/2.8 Lens for Nikon Z Black is a full-frame (FX) wide angle prime lens with fast autofocus and Eye AF compatibility, which is ideal for a variety of photography styles.
- Super lightweight 210g prime lens which offers a classic cinematic field of view on full-frame Nikon Z cameras
- Slightly wide angle lens which is suitable for a wide range of genres including portraits, landscapes and street
- Fast and virtually silent autofocus system works well for both photo and video and is compatible with Nikon Eye AF
- Al-metal durable construction which looks great and complements Nikon’s camera range perfectly
- Bright maximum aperture for depth of field control and low light work with beautiful bokeh rendering
TTArtisan AF 32mm f/2.8 Lens for Nikon Z Black Summary
There’s a lot to like about the TTArtisan AF 32mm f/2.8 Lens for Nikon Z Black, which offers a slightly wide viewing angle of around 69º when shooting on full-frame Nikon mirrorless cameras. This provides a classic film perspective, which adds visual tension to street photography and similar types of scenes.
The lens is compact and lightweight, weighing just 210g and features a distinct all-metal design which is both robust and complements Nikon cameras perfectly. TTArtisan designed the prime with a wide aperture range of f/2.8 to f/16, which provides plenty of scope for experimenting with depth of field as well as good low-light performance when handholding. A 9-bladed diaphragm complements the f/2.8 aperture and is able to produce beautiful bokeh when shooting wide open, as well as separate your subject from the background with smooth defocus areas in the image.
A fast and quiet autofocus system works well for both photography and videography and is compatible with Nikon’s Eye AF, while lens coatings have been included to reduce ghosting and flare when shooting backlit subjects.
Key TTArtisan AF 32mm f/2.8 Lens Features
- Full-frame wide angle prime lens for Nikon Z mount
- 32mm focal length is suitable for various genres, including portraits, landscapes and street photography
- Wide aperture range of f/2.8 to f/16 enables depth of field control and good low-light performance
- Durable all-metal construction which also looks great
- Fast and silent autofocus system for both photo and video
- Easy to carry around at just 210g
- 9-blade diaphragm renders beautiful rounded bokeh
- Optical design with 9 Elements in 6 Groups
- Lens coatings help reduce ghosting and flare
- Excellent image quality at an affordable price
TTArtisan AF 32mm f/2.8 Lens for Nikon Z Black in More Detail
Eye AF support
When shooting with the TTArtisan AF 32mm lens, eye tracking is both fast and accurate, which makes it easier to capture decisive moments and helps to capture smoother focusing in videos.
Classic cinematography field of view
The 32mm focal length of this Nikon mirrorless lens provides a classic film perspective, which allows you to capture nuanced street images with visual tension.
Stylish and portable
This compact prime lens is compact and portable, made of metal and features a distinct styling which is easy to work with, discreet and stylish.
What’s in the box
- TTArtisan AF 32mm f/2.8 Lens for Nikon Z Mount Black
- 1x Box
- 1x Front Cap
- 1x Rear Cap
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.