Samyang 100mm f/2.8 ED UMC Macro Lens Fujifilm X
The Samyang 100mm F2.8 ED UMC MACRO lens is the latest lens from Samyang Optics. Full frame compatible, the Samyang100mm is a close up true Macro lens offering 1:1 reproduction ratio for stunning close up and macro and creative photography. Featuring vivid colour reproduction and soft out of focus highlights (bokeh) is an ideal lens for close-up images of flower and insects, or capturing head and shoulder portraits, or general medium distance work.
- 15 elements in 12 groups with a high refractive lens (HR) and extra low dispersion lens (ED) to minimize colour aberration.
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) is used to optimize the light penetration and minimizes flare and ghost.
- Close focusing down to 0.3m.
- 9 aperture blades for beautiful natural bokeh.
- The frame of the lens is compact and solid and constructed from high-strength aluminium alloy.
- Includes a detachable lens hood to minimise flare and ghosting.
- 67mm filter thread
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Lenses X mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 73|
|Length (mm): 123|
|Weight (g): 720|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 100 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 100|
|Maximum magnification: 1|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 100|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.31|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 HRI + 1 ED element, Ultra Multi Coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.