Profoto B10X Duo Kit
The Profoto B10X Duo Kit includes x2 Off-Camera on-location Flash Heads for video and stills shooting, with 30% faster recycle times and brighter 3250 lumens output over the previous versions.
- A pair of the latest lightweight off-camera multifunctional flash heads from Profoto
- Compact size weighing just 1.5 kg each and about the same size as a big lens
- Faster recycle time with increased light output up to 3250 lumens
- Built-in AirX Profoto Bluetooth technology to sync and control the light with your smartphone
- Compatibility with a huge range of light modifiers including the OCF-modifier family
Profoto B10X Duo Kit Summary
This B10X Duo Kit from Profoto includes two Profoto B10X Off-Camera Flash Heads for an easy to use on-location lighting set-up straight out of the box. The updated B10X has been improved with over 30% faster recycle times and 30% more light output at 3250 lumens. You still get up to 400 full power flashes with the Li-Ion battery and the flash heads are the same size and weight as the previous model. This means they can easily be mounted onto camera tripods or light stands and can even be handheld as they weigh just 1.5 kg each.
The Profoto app makes it easy to control and view light settings with Bluetooth enabled AirX technology built-in which offers a quicker workflow to capture, edit and publish your project. You can also modify and shape light with the OCF-modifier family and harness over 120 other light shaping tools in the Profoto range.
- Compact size and shape similar to a camera lens (17.5 cm x 11 cm)
- Lightweight 1.5 kg with cordless operation
- Optional with the flash to power 5 speedlights
- Powerful continuous light with adjustable colour temperature and brightness
- Flexibility to set up on a tripod or light stand
- Compatibility with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools including the OCF range
- Compatibility with all Profoto Air remotes including the Profoto A-series
- AirX built-in for smartphones
- Smart connectivity with the Profoto app
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
What can be better than having one lightweight, versatile off-camera flash head for video and stills? Having two of course. That’s why Profoto releases Duo Kits of their powerful on-location lights, in this case the latest B10X. The lights can be triggered with your smartphone and even controlled with the smartphone acting as a camera using Profoto’s AirX technology once your phone is paired. You can also wirelessly trigger the lights with the optional Profoto air remote for your camera brand. Possibilities are endless particularly when you also gain access to the huge Profoto light modifier ecosystem with over 120 products as well as the lightweight OCF-modifier range.
Whichever camera brand you shoot with, whether on-location or in various studios, this Profoto B10X Duo Kit provides out of the box ease of use. The flash heads are light, portable and robust thanks to excellent build quality. Grab a pair of B10X’s today and you can head out for your next shoot confident you’ll have reliable, bright and versatile lights for video and stills in your kit.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.