Fujifilm X-T4 16-80 Black kit Open Box
This product has been discontinued.
Product Code: 2011568MOB
Fujifilm X-T4 16-80 Black kit Open Box
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
- Hybrid combination of high quality stills and video in the latest flagship camera model
- Compact lightweight zoom lens kit with versatile range ideal for travel and more
- Up to 6.5 EV stops of in-body image stabilisation for smoother video and stills
- Ultra fast burst mode, accurate AF and reduced shutter lag thanks to new mechanism
- Crisp clear OLED electronic viewfinder and flip out touchscreen LCD monitor
Fujifilm X-T4 And 16-80mm f/4 Lens Kit Summary Open Box
Together the black Fujifilm X-T4 mirrorless camera and versatile XF 16-80mm f/4 zoom lens provide professional and enthusiast photographers with the pinnacle of Fujifilm's hybrid capabilities in this flagship kit. The 16-80mm delivers a broad zoom range with plenty of versatility ideal for many subjects including travel, thanks to a compact size and lightweight 440g. Equivalent focal length is 24-122mm and the lens comprises 16 elements 12 groups for crisp, high quality results throughout the range. With a bright and constant aperture this combination will appeal to a range of photographers from landscape to portrait, wedding to commercial. The addition of a new vari-angle LCD will benefit any photographers who shoot at difficult angles in any situation.
The body features a number of upgrades over the previous XT-3 model, including a brand new shutter mechanism which delivers blistering speeds and accurate autofocus in both phase and contrast detect. World class 15fps with mechanical shutter and up to 30fps electronic shutter ensure fast moving subjects are never missed. The autofocus system is capable of locking on to subjects in just 0.02 seconds. A new 5-axis in-body stabilisation mechanism has been added which provides up to 6.5 stops of stabilisation, yet the camera is still incredibly compact and weighs only 607g. Video is extremely capable with 4K at 60p as well as super slow motion with 240p in Full HD.
Fujifilm X-T4 And 16-80mm f/4 Lens Kit in detail
There are a number of highlights and new additions to the XT-4 which represent considerable upgrades over the predecessor. A completely new 5-axis in body stabilisation (IBIS) system has been added, which provides 6.5 stop image stabilisation when used with 18 out of 29 X-mount lenses. The new unit is more accurate and lighter than that found in the X-h2 body.
The shutter mechanism is also completely redesigned, providing the world's fastest APS-C mirrorless burst rates at 15fps using the mechanical shutter. This broadens the appeal of this kit for photographers who shoot fast moving subjects such as action or sports. The autofocus algorithm has also been updated ensuring the XT-4 captures and tracks better than any previous XT camera model from Fuji. Subjects can be acquired in just 0.02 seconds and Fuji's Face and Eye autodetect is more accurate than ever, ensuring photographers get more keepers and a higher success rate.
The camera supports external microphones as well as LINE level input from external audio equipment for professional audio capture. Data transfer is also quicker than ever with the inclusion of a USB-C cable as well as easy sharing through low energy Bluetooth and included Wifi.
Image stabiliser: Image sensor shift mechanism with 5-axis compensation. Maximum 6.5 stops (based on CIPA standard).
Shutter speed: Mechanical Shutter; P mode: 4sec. to 1/8000sec. A mode: 30sec. to 1/8000sec. S/M mode: 15min. to 1/8000sec. Bulb mode: up to 60min.
Electronic Shutter: P mode: 4sec. to 1/32000sec. A mode: 30sec. to 1/32000sec. S/M mode: 15min. to 1/32000sec. Bulb mode: 1sec. Fixed
Synchronised shutter speed for flash: 1/250sec. or slower
Continuous shooting: Approx. 30fps (electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop) (JPEG: 60 frames Lossless compressed RAW / Compressed RAW: 35 frames Uncompressed RAW: 33 frames)
Approx. 15fps (JPEG: 110 frames Lossless compressed RAW / Compressed RAW: 38 frames Uncompressed RAW: 35 frames)
ISO Sensitivity: AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3 (up to ISO12800) / ISO160~12800 (1/3 step)
Extended to ISO80/100/125/25600/51200
Auto bracketing: AE Bracketing (Frames: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9 Step: by 1/3EV step, up to 3EV steps)
Focus: Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF)
Contrast: -3.0EV Phase Detection: -6.0EV (XF35mmF1.4 attached)
Single point AF: EVF / LCD: 13x9 / 25x17 (Changeable size of AF frame)
Zone AF: 3x3 / 5x5 / 7x7 from 91 areas on 13x9 grid
Wide/Tracking AF *AF-S: Wide / AF-C: Tracking
Interval timer shooting: Yes (Setting: Interval, Number of shots, Starting time)
Viewfinder: 0.5 inch approx. 3.69 millions dots OLED Colour Viewfinder
Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area: approx. 100%
LCD monitor: 3.0 inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1.62 millions dots touch screen colour LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
Movie recording: All Intra/Long-GOP
DCI4K/4K 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 400Mbps. Full HD (2048x1080) / Full HD (1920x1080) 59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps
[4K (3840x2160) ] 59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 400Mbps/200Mbps/100Mbps 59.94p/50p: up to approx. 20min. 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p: up to approx. 30min
[Full HD (1920x1080) High speed rec.]
240p / 200p 200Mbps (recording) up to approx. 3min.
120p / 100p 200Mbps (recording) up to approx. 6min.
Film simulation modes: 18 modes (PROVIA/Standard, Velvia/Vivid, ASTIA/Soft, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg.Hi, PRO Neg.Std, Black & White, Black & White+Ye Filter, Black & White+R Filter, Black & White+G Filter, Sepia, ACROS, ACROS+Ye Filter, ACROS+R Filter, ACROS+G Filter, ETERNA/Cinema, Classic Neg, ETERNA BLEACH BYPASS) Monochromatic Colour
HDR mode: 100%, 200%, 400%
Wireless transmitter: IEEE802.11b/g/n (standard wireless protocol)
Bluetooth: Bluetooth Ver 4.2 (Bluetooth low energy)
|What else is included in the box?|
Fujifilm has delivered yet another highly compelling kit combination with the black X-T4 and XF 16-80mm f/4 lens. Despite advanced capabilities and a broad zoom range, together these weigh in at a just fraction over 1kg. ensuring this pair will accompany photographers when travelling or simply on holiday. Advanced magnetic in-body stabilisation has been developed to ensure both videographers and photographers gain up to 6.5 EV stops of light advantage for smooth high quality video and still images without a tripod. Burst mode is currently the fastest in the world for an APS-C mirrorless camera, with 15fps available in RAW. The high resolution 26.1MP sensor excels with beautiful images as well as professional quality 4K video.
The 16-80mm lens is suitable for several styles of photography from landscapes to portraits and the constant f/4 aperture with 9 rounded blades captures beautiful out of focus areas with blurred backgrounds and isolated subjects. For those perhaps sitting on the fence, Fujifilm has updated a number of other features, further proving the camera's capabilities. These include a new improved battery capable of between 500-600 shots depending on the shooting mode. Faster start up times have been improved, with under 0.4 seconds to capture ready and a new Film Simulation mode ETERNA Bleach Bypass joins the array of 18 highly popular simulations in Fuji's advanced colour range.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.