Fujifilm VG-XT4 Vertical Battery Grip For XT-4
The weather sealed Fujifilm VG-XT4 Vertical Battery Grip For the XT-4 camera has two battery compartments providing up to 1700 shots when shooting in economy mode and includes several function buttons.
Fujifilm VG-XT4 Vertical Battery Grip For XT-4 Camera Summary
The VG-XT4 vertical battery grip from Fujifilm is dust and moisture resistant and operates at temperatures as low as minus 10 degrees Celsius. It fits two XT-4 batteries and, when combined with a third battery in the camera body, delivers up to:
- 1,450 frames in the normal mode
- 1,700 frames in the Economy mode.
When one battery runs out, the camera switches seamlessly to the next while continuing to shoot, even in the burst mode or during video recording.
The grip features a shutter release button, focus lever, AEL button, AFON button, command dials, Q button and Fn button to provide the same level of handling and comfort in vertical shooting as you get in horizontal operation.
The grip fits the XT-4 silver body and black body from Fujifilm.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Battery Grips|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.