Fujifilm X-T30 II Camera With XC 15-45mm Lens Black
This kit combines the updated Fujifilm X-T30 II Camera and versatile XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ zoom lens Black for flagship image and high-speed AF performance, 4K/30p video in a compact, portable form
- Excellent kit combining the latest camera body with versatile, stabilised zoom lens for all sorts of subjects
- Updated camera with a high resolution sensor, fast image processor and excellent image quality
- Face / Eye detection AF, low light mastery as well as blisteringly quick AF for still and moving subjects
- Versatile tools for content creation with easy to use Auto mode and fully manual shooting
- Wide range of video options including 4/30p internal as well as high speed Full-HD/240p for slow motion playback
Fujifilm X-T30 II Camera With XC 15-45mm Lens Black Summary
This kit combines the updated Fujifilm X-T30 II Camera (black) with the versatile XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ zoom lens. Together they deliver flagship image quality with the latest high-speed AF performance, 4K/30p and Full-HD/240p video in a compact, portable form. The lens has an equivalent focal width in full frame of 23-69mm, making for an extremely versatile workhorse lens which excels at a wide range of subjects including portraits, landscapes, travel, street photography and much more.
The X-T30 II camera body has been updated with a new high resolution rear LCD screen and uses the 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 as does the flagship XT-4 camera. Together with the enhanced AF performance this camera and lens kit are at the very pinnacle of Fujifilm X camera capabilities. Autofocus caters for any situation with low light acquisition down to an incredible -7EV, along with improved tracking and near instantaneous focus in as little as 0.02 seconds. For those shooting moving subjects you get the latest Face / Eye detection, ideal for both photography, videography and vlogging content.
- Versatile lens kit with an equivalent 23-69mm zoom range
- Lens includes image stabilisation
- Flagship image quality and improved High-speed AF
- Upgraded high-resolution rear 1.62-million-dot LCD screen
- 4K/30p and Full-HD/240p video capabilities with 4K/30P at 10 bit 4:2:2 to HDMI
- 18 Film Simulation modes, including Classic Neg and ETERNA Bleach Bypass
- 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4
- Fully manual mode dials as well as easy shooting in Auto mode
- Blackout-free continuous shooting in electronic shutter mode to 30fps
The design of the compact and lightweight body bears all the hallmarks of an X Series camera. Both top and base plates are made of lightweight, but highly rigid magnesium alloy.
The top plate features three precision-milled aluminium dials which give the X-T30 a premium feel and allow users to easily adjust the aperture, shutter speed and shooting functions while concentrating on picture taking.
The Drive Dial has a new Video position to switch between still photo shooting and video recording. The Exposure Compensation Dial also has a new C position to enable exposure compensation of up to 5 stops in 1/3 steps when using the Front Command Dial. Regular exposure compensation of up to 3 stops in 1/3 steps is available on the top-plate dial.
The X-T30 features a 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot tilting TFT colour LCD monitor suitable for both above head and close to the ground shooting. By combining the Touch Shot function with the tilt LCD monitor, you can get even more creative. Place the camera on the ground and use Touch Shot for a child's or pet's eye view or hold it above a crowd of people or an obstacle for high-angle shooting.
It is also equipped with an Auto mode Selector lever for selecting the fully-automatic advanced SR Auto mode. In this mode, the camera automatically chooses the optimum settings for a given scene to make shooting effortless.
With a magnification of 0.62x and a display lag time of just 0.005sec, the X-T30 has a large, fast viewfinder. It offers a clear, high-definition live view image thanks to the 2.36million-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder, plus visibility has been improved by automatically controlling finder brightness according to the ambient light levels.
The live view display can also be set to the ‘Preview Pic Effect' option to reflect the shooting conditions and offer a natural view close to that of the naked eye. The viewfinder's eye sensor automatically orientates the information when the camera is held vertically; somethang that's not possible on models with optical viewfinders.
The body features an integral pop-up flash, positioned in the centre of the top plate. The Super Intelligent Flash automatically adjusts light output according to the scene type
Use of the Series' fourth-generation devices, new sensor “X-Trans CMOS 4" and new processor “X-Processor 4," for the highest image resolving performance, color reproducibility and fastest processing in the history of the X Series
The X-T30 features the X Series' fourth-generation APS-C sensor, seen first in the X-T3. “X-Trans CMOS 4" (26.1MP, without low-pass filter). It uses the unique color filter array synonymous to X-Trans CMOS sensors to control moire and false colors and adopts the Series' first back-illuminated structure to improve image resolution without compromising the S/N ratio. Furthermore, the sensitivity of ISO160, previously available only as extended ISO, is now part of the normal ISO range. It is very useful in daylight outdoor shooting or when trying to achieve bokeh with a fast large-aperture lens.
(2) The X-T30 uses the new “X-Processor 4" image processing engine to add the new “monochrome adjustiment" function to the Film Simulation modes, which are based on FUJIFILM's proprietary technology to deliver diverse color expressions. Warm black and cool black, conventionally achieved with a choice of specific photographic papers and developers, have been faithfully reproduced digitally to broaden the scope of monochrome expressions. This function is available in the standard “Monochrome" mode as well as the “ACROS" mode, which provides smooth halftones, deep blacks and beautiful textures.
(3) The “Classic Chrome Effect," previously only available in FUJIFILM's X-T3 is featured in the X-T30, the first in the X Series. The effect produces deeper colors and gradation in subjects with highly saturated colors, such as vivid-colored flowers with shadows, a notoriously difficult photo subject for gradation reproduction. The high-speed processing power of the X-Processor 4 means this effect can be applied not only in siangle shots but also in continuous shooting.
2. Use of the new devices and improved algorithm for significant improvement in AF performance in low light and when tracking a moving subject
(1) The X-Trans CMOS 4 has 2.16M phase detection pixels, more than 4 times compared to current models , increasing the phase detection AF area to entire frame (approx. 100%). Fast and accurate phase detection AF can be used even on a subject that is positioned away from the center of the frame. The low-light phase detection autofocus limit has also been extended by around 2 stops from -1EV to -3EV, making it possible to accurately focus in low light conditions, e.g. a scene lit only with candlelight, or night-time photography. Furthermore, the X-Processor 4's high processing speed and improved phase detection algorithm means the camera refocuses (AF) and meters (AE) 1.5 times more frequently than current models to enable accurate autofocus even when shooting sports involving fast and erratic movements across the frame.
(2) The performance of face-detection AF on a moving person has been doubled over current models . The eye-detection AF supports the AF-C mode, maintaining accurate focus tracking even in portrait photography that involves movements. The X-T30 focuses accurately when shooting a person front-on or side-on, even in situations where the face- or eye-detection AF previously had difficulty. The face- and eye-detection AF is available also during video recording to achieve smooth filming of persons.
3.Enhanced video functionality
The X-T30 has more advanced 4K/30P video functionality, ability to record high resolution audio without requiring additional equipment and eye tracking functionality during video recording.
The X-T30 records in 6K (6240x3510) to produce stunning quality in 4K (3810x2160). The camera also supports the DCI format (17:9), which gives an even more cinematic look to your videos.
The Film Simulation modes can be applied not only when shooting stills but also while recording video, including the “ETERNA" motion picture emulator.
4K/30P video can be recorded at 4:2:0 8bit to an SD card. F-log recording and 4:2:2 10bit via the HDMI port capabilities means the camera can record video suitable for more serious videographers.
Fujifilm XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens (Black) - Features in Detail
Smaller and more lightweight than any other interchangeable zoom lens with the X Series camera range
The composition of 10 lenses in 9 groups, including three aspherical lenses and two ED lenses, provides excellent resolution at all zoom positions, while measuring just 44.2mm long and weighing only 135g.
Covers frequently used focal lengths
This new lens covers the frequently used focal length from 23mm to 69mm (in 35mm equivalent) which makes it a suitable lens for shooting both landscape and portrait photography. Because the wide-angle end is equivalent to 23mm, this lens will be suitable for capturing self-portraits featuring multiple people or backgrounds when using with a camera with a 180 degree tilting LCD screen, such as the new X-A5.
Ability to shoot close-up, 5cm from the lens tip
Using the widest angle position, the lens allows photographers to shoot subjects which are around 5cm from the end of the lens, achieving a maximum reproduction ratio of 0.24. This lens is ideal for those wanting to take close-up shots of food, flowers, or small accessories.
Electric zoom and comfortable operation
Creating a small, collapsible lens has been made possible by utilising an electric zoom. When the camera is switched on, the lens automatically extends ready for shooting. Two different zoom speeds can be selected by the rotating of the zoom ring. The lens moves position at a constant speed, producing smooth zooming motion when shooting movies.
Optical image stabilisation
The electric zoom includes 3.0-stop optical image stabilization technology compatible with CIPA guidelines, which assists photographers shooting in low light conditions.
Fast and silent autofocus
The inner focusing AF system uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for a fast and silent autofocus performance.
Anyone considering moving to Fujifilm’s X Series of mirrorless cameras to create content has this stellar option which combines the updated X-T30 II Camera with the XC 15-45mm Lens kit in black. (You can also get this combo as a Silver X-T30 II with XC 15-45mm lens.) The camera has received several enhancements putting it at the pinnacle of Fujifilm X cameras, including the best image quality from a leading sensor, updated AF performance and a new LCD screen.
Adding in the popular and extremely versatile lens with an equivalent 23-69mm (in full frame format) allows you to head straight out and capture images and videos at 26.1 megapixels or 4K/30p. You’ll also be able to shoot ultra slow motion for your content with up to 240p in Full HD.
Autofocus is all important for both stills and video so Fujifilm updated the X-T30 II with the latest algorithms that offer excellent low light focus, ultra quick subject acquisition as well as enhanced tracking. Despite these high-end features the kit remains extremely compact, lightweight and includes beautiful Fujifilm styling with all the right control dials for which they are renowned. Adding to a list of reasons to join the system is the number of high quality lenses for Fujifilm which you can add to your arsenal to extend your creativity when the time comes.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.