DJI Air 3 Drone Fly More Combo (RC 2)
The DJI Air 3 Fly More Combo (RC 2) is the next-gen drone, upgraded with dual 48MP cameras for 4K/60fps HDR video, 46 minute flights and additional batteries, a charging hub and more for aerial content creators.
- Comprehensively updates drone with 48% longer flight times, dual cameras and customisable flights with Waypoint
- Combo includes the new RC 2 remote controller with a built-in 5.5-inch touchscreen, extra batteries, shoulder bag and more
- Capture epic wide field of view scenes with a 48MP wide camera and close-up shots with the 48MP medium tele camera
- Supports advanced RTH and omnidirectional obstacle sensing to safely return to its home location
- Ideal for newer drone creators and more advanced pilots who want to capture, edit and share aerial content more easily
DJI Air 3 Fly More Combo (RC 2) Summary
This kit combines the next generation drone from DJI with essential accessories and a new remote controller for content creators who want a powerful all-in-one solution for aerial content. The DJI Air 3 Fly More Combo (RC 2) includes three Air 3 Intelligent Flight Batteries, with up to 46 minute flight times per battery. There’s also an Air 3 Battery Charging Hub included, with intelligent features to maximise your flight experience, such as the ability to draw remaining power from multiple batteries to the battery with the highest power.
Additional Low-Noise Propellers, a new generation remote controller with built-in screen and a Shoulder Bag top off the drone accessories, which make up the Air 3 Fly More Combo (RC 2) from industry-leading DJI.
This next generation aircraft features a dual-camera system with 1 /1.3-inch sensors for incredible imaging quality and versatility to capture unique aerial photos and videos. In addition to the 24mm f/1.7 wide angle camera, a 70mm f/2.8 medium tele camera has been added, both of which support 48MP photos and 4K/60fps video, with 10-bit D-Log M colour mode.
Air 3 also features an omnidirectional vision system and a three-dimensional infrared sensing system, is capable of hovering and flying indoors and outside, and can automatically Return to Home (RTH) while sensing and bypassing obstacles in all directions. The included remote controller RC-N2, charges your mobile while connected and has a 6 hour operating time when it’s not charging a device, as well as offering O4 video transmission support.
Long-range transmission 04 technology (OCUSYNC 4.0) provides a maximum transmission range of 20 km and video quality up to 1080p 60fps with the free OJI Fly app. Thanks to Advanced Pilot Assistance System 5.0 (APAS 5.0), the aircraft can more easily sense and bypass obstacles in all directions for safer flights and smoother footage.
Newer pilots and more advanced users gain access to a host of Intelligent Flight Modes, such as FocusTrack, MasterShots, QuickShots, Hyperlapse and Waypoint Flight for effortless cinematic videos and easy editing options.
Key DJI Air 3 Features
- RC 2 Combo has x3 batteries, a charging hub, x3 extra pairs of props and a DJI shoulder bag
- Up to 46 minutes flight time per fully-charged battery
- Two powerful cameras – a wide and a medium telephoto (3x zoom)
- 1/1.3-inch-CMOS wide angle camera and 1/1.3-inch-CMOS 3x medium tele camera
- Dual-camera 48MP photos
- 4K/60fps HDR Video
- 10-bit D-Log M and 10-bit HLG colour modes
- Omnidirectional obstacle sensing with APAS 5.0
- O4 Video Transmission with 1080p/60fps max live feed to 20km
- Advanced RTH
- Intelligent Features for pro content including FocusTrack, Spotlight 2.0, ActiveTrack 5.0, Point of Interest 3.0 and QuickShots
- Supports vertical shooting
- MasterShots automated clips
- Night Mode, Hyperlapse, Slow Motion, SmartPhoto 3.0, QuickTransfer
- DJI LightCut app with simple one-tap editing
Key DJI RC 2 Features
- Built-in 5.5” touchscreen (1920x1080)
- Supports 04 video transmission with Air 3
- Transmits up to 1080p 60fps HD live view
- 12.4 miles max. transmission range
- Up to 3 hour operating time (approx. 1 hour charging time)
- DJI Fly App pre-installed
- Detachable control sticks
DJI Air 3 Fly More Combo (RC 2) in More Detail
New DJI RC 2 controller
The next generation DJI RC 2 remote controller included in this Combo offers 04 video transmission when used with DJI Air 3, and works at 2.4 GHz, 5.8 GHz, and 5.1 GHz frequency bands. It is capable of automatically selecting the best transmission channel and can transmit 1080p 60fps HD live view from the aircraft to the remote controller, at a distance of up to 12.4 miles (20 km).
The remote controller is equipped with a 1920x1080 pixel resolution 5.5-inch touchscreen and a range of controls and customisable buttons. DJI RC 2 enables users to easily control the aircraft and remotely change the aircraft settings with a clear view. It also includes many other functions such as built-in GNSS (GPS+Galileo+BeiDou), Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection for ease-of-use.
The remote controller has detachable control sticks, built-in speakers, a 32GB internal storage, and supports the use of a microSD card for additional storage needs. The 6200mAh 22.32Wh battery provides the remote controller a maximum operating time of three hours.
DJI Air 3 Dual Primary Cameras
Air 3 boasts the first dual primary camera system of DJI’s Air series, with a 1/1.3-inch-CMOS wide angle camera and a 1/1.3-inch-CMOS 3x medium tele camera, which are housed within a sleek compact body. The two cameras have different focal widths, but the same sensor size, delivering consistent image quality  and more dynamic creative opportunities.
3x Medium Tele Camera
2.4μm Pixel Size
2.4μm Pixel Size
24mm Format Equivalent
70mm Format Equivalent
For sweeping landscapes and epic environmental scenes you can use the expansive wide angle camera and the medium telephoto achieves great compression and closer zooming with 3x optical lossless zoom for a unique perspective of your subject.
48 megapixel photos and 4K/60fps HDR Videos from both cameras
Capture true-to-life details that look amazing and seamlessly crop whenever needed with both cameras, which are capable of delivering 48MP photos.
With Air 3’s two 1/1.3-inch CMOS sensors you can capture footage from either camera with rich colours and natural transitions. This delivers breathtaking, highly accurate results, as they both support dual native ISO for direct output of 4K/60fps HDR video without cropping. Video colour modes include both 10-bit D-Log M and 10-bit HLG for wide dynamic range and post processing enhancement.
10-bit D-Log M mode helps retain more highlight and shadow detail for increased flexibility when editing, while 10-bit HLG mode offers a higher dynamic range, with excellent results without the need for any colour grading. This ensures you can come away with beautiful movies and epic shots, whatever your skill level with video editing.
Innovative charging and longer flight times
The DJI Air 3 offers up to 46 minutes of flight time,  an increase of 48%  compared to the previous generation drone, for additional of time to explore, adjust your compositions, You can get the shots you want during a single flight with Air 3’s long flight time.
DJI's newly designed Air 3 Battery Charging Hub (optional) supports an innovative power transfer function, which allows you to transfer remaining power from multiple batteries to the battery with the highest remaining power.  This gives you a more fully charged battery in situations where charging options are limited and you want to get flying as quickly as possible.
More safety with Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
Air 3 can detect obstacles in all directions  thanks to an omnidirectional sensing system, which enables comprehensive environmental awareness.
When obstacles are detected, Air 3 is able to use APAS 5.0 (Advanced Pilot Assistance System) to perform smoother avoidance movements  for an overall safer flight experience. This means that even complete beginners can fly with greater confidence and execute creative ideas with more safety.
Horizontal Omnidirectional Vision System
Upward Vision System
Downward Vision System
Downward ToF Sensor
Next generation O4 Video Transmission
O4 video transmission system empowers Air 3 with significantly enhanced transmission performance, and a maximum range of 20 km  with increased stability. A maximum 1080p/60fps live feed also ensures smooth viewing and operation of the aircraft, even at greater distances.
When activating Smart RTH (Return To Home), the DJI Air 3 drone will autonomously plot an optimised flight path for Advanced RTH,  while ensuring full omnidirectional obstacle sensing  to safely and swiftly return to its home location.
Create incredible content easily
DJI develops intelligent modes to help content creators capture masterful images and videos more easily than ever.
With FocusTrack, you can effortlessly keep yourself or a subject centred in the frame. The 3x medium tele camera allows for a distinctive sense of spatial compression, perfect for highlighting subjects. Enhanced tracking performance, coupled with omnidirectional obstacle sensing, ensures intelligent and well-planned shots, giving you the freedom to capture your vision anywhere and anytime.
Air 3 is equipped with QuickShots, offering an array of creative camera movement options such as Rocket, Dronie, Circle, Helix, Boomerang, and Asteroid. 
2.7K Vertical Shooting
Air 3 allows 2.7K vertical shooting with both cameras, delivering dynamic footage for landscapes and subjects. The 4:3 CMOS sensor directly outputs optimised clips for smartphone viewing on social media without cropping in post.
With now legendary MasterShots, Air 3 automatically executes various camera movements, capturing multiple clips edited with music, cuts and effects for quick and simplified cinematic footage to impress your audience.
More creative features
With an advanced noise reduction algorithm, Air 3 can achieve noise-free footage at up to 4K/30fps even in low-light environments or during nighttime.
Choose from four versatile options, including Free, Circle, Course Lock, and Waypoint, to capture stunning timelapse footage at up to 4K horizontally or 2.7K vertically.
Select 4K/100fps  or 1080p/100fps  to directly record a 4x slow-motion video.
In single shot mode, Air 3 employs SmartPhoto 3.0 by default, allowing it to automatically choose the most suitable option among HDR, hyperlight, and scene recognition based on the shooting scenario for enhanced imaging results. Additionally, in HDR DNG format,  the camera captures images with a wider dynamic range and built-in contrast enhancement.
Effortlessly transfer photos and videos from the aircraft to your smartphone through a wireless connection, saving valuable time and streamlining the process.
Effortless editing with LightCut App
Connect to Air 3 wirelessly via the LightCut app on your smartphone for extended creative options such as One-Tap Edit. You don’t even need to download all the footage during the edit process, which helps save storage space on your mobile device.
One-Tap edit intelligently selects clips based on composition and flight path and automatically matches optimal template options and sound effects to generate a quick and effortlessly cinematic video.
For even more dramatic results use a tilt-shift effect with just one tap, by applying this feature to footage shot with the 3x medium tele camera.
DJI’s Waypoint feature is now available on the Air series for the first time. Waypoint enables you to plan flight routes and shooting actions for Air 3 in advance, in order to achieve difficult camera movements and stunning one-takes. You can also save your flight routes and repeat the same movement with precision at a later time or date, opening the door to long-duration timelapse shots that capture transitions like day to night or season to season.
DJI fly App
The DJI Fly App is well established and packed with features for new and experienced pilots, using simple icons and navigation to Photo modes, MasterShots, Quickshots, Hyperlapse and Pano. Night video mode is also available with better noise reduction and up to ISO 12,800 and support for 4K/30fps.
View or share flight and shooting locations nearby, learn more about GEO Zones, and preview aerial photos of different locations taken by other users.
Tap the icon in the top right corner to enter Academy and view product tutorials, flight tips, flight safety notices, and manual documents.
Allows you to view photos and videos from the aircraft album or saved on the local device. Tap Create and select Templates or Pro. Templates provides an auto-edit feature for imported footage. Pro allows users to edit footage manually.
Enter SkyPixel to view videos and photos shared by other users.
View account information and flight records, visit the OJI forum and online store, access the Find My Drone feature, offline maps, and other settings such as firmware updates, camera view, cached data, account privacy, and language.
Wide range of new and existing accessories
Enhance your piloting experience and capture even better content with a wide selection of drone accessories, which are available for Air 3.
- DJI 65W Portable Charger (same as Mavic 3 Pro) – Can charge Batteries and RC simultaneously
- DJI 65W Car Charger (same as Mavic 3 Pro) – Portable car charger uses a universal port
- DJI Air 3 ND Filters Set 8/16/32/64 – Adjust shutter speed in varied lighting conditions
- DJI Air 3 Intelligent Flight Battery – Up to 46 minutes of flight time per battery (x3 included)
- DJI Air 3 Low-Noise Propellers Pair – Spare or replacement props (x6 included)
- DJI Air 3 Gimbal Protector – Spare or replacement protector, recommended when aircraft is stored
- DJI Air 3 Wide Angle Lens
Three models to choose from
You can purchase the DJI Air 3 in three different options:
- DJI Air 3 (RC-N2) Includes the new remote controller
- DJI Air 3 Fly More Combo (RC-N2) Includes the new remote controller, spare batteries + more combo extras
- DJI Air 3 Fly More Combo (RC 2) This model comes with the RC 2 remote controller, spare batteries + more combo extras
1. Measured by DJI Air 3 flying at a constant speed of 28.8 kph in a windless environment at sea level, with APAS off, AirSense off, camera parameters set to 1080p/24fps, video mode off, and from 100% battery level until 0%. Data is for reference only. Always pay attention to reminders in the app during flight.
2. DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions, including heavy wind exceeding 12 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may not work correctly. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Familiar magnetic or radio interference sources include Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Avoid sand entering the aircraft when taking off in desert or beach areas. Fly the aircraft in open areas away from crowds. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the onboard compass.
3. The wide angle camera and 3x medium tele camera have different apertures.
4. Recording frame rates. The corresponding video plays as slow-motion video.
5. Compared with DJI Air 2S.
6. DO NOT connect the charger, connect external devices, or insert/remove any batteries when using the power accumulation function.
7. The obstacle avoidance action should be set to Bypass in the app.
8. Measured in an outdoor, open environment, without interference, and with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights. Pay attention to reminders in the app during your flight.
9. Only available when ambient light meets the working conditions of the vision systems. Always pay attention to the surroundings and app warnings. For specific usage conditions, please refer to the product user manual.
10. The 3x medium tele camera does not support the Asteroid QuickShot.
11. DJI Air 3 saves photos in HDR DNG format when the aircraft is stationary and the exposure parameters are automatically set in Auto or Pro mode.
What’s in the box
- DJI Air 3 x1
- DJI Air 3 Low-Noise Propellers (Pair) x6
- DJI Air 3 Gimbal Protector x1
- DJI RC-N2 RC Cable (Lightning Connector) x1
- DJI RC 2 x1
- DJI Air 3 Battery Charging Hub x1
- USB-C Cable x1
- DJI Air 3 Intelligent Flight Battery x3
- Documents (Quick Start Guide and Disclaimer) x1
- DJI Shoulder Bag x1
The DJI Air 3 Fly More Combo (RC 2) is the next generation of compact drones, which is perfect for both beginner and experienced pilots. As a Combo this kit comes with additional batteries and an intelligent charging hub that benefits from time-saving features for location shoots, and each battery provides an incredible max. 46 minute flight times. This allows you to concentrate on getting the shot, rather than frequently worrying about how much power the drone has remaining. This generation drone also includes an omnidirectional vision system for safer flights, which works together with Advanced RTH to bring the aircraft back safely when needed.
The highlight is without a doubt the addition of a new dual-camera system, which offers unparalleled creative opportunities in a compact drone for capturing epic wide angle scenes, as well as tighter shots on the subject using the medium tele camera. Both feature the same sensor resolution, which is able to capture beautifully detailed 48 megapixel photos and 4K/60fps HDR video using the full sensor.
DJI’s updated remote controller included in this combo offers stable transmission with 04 Video technology and boasts a bright 5.5-inch touchscreen with 1080p 60fps HD live view. DJI’s apps deliver intuitive operation, automated intelligent content capture and you can refine your videos with ease using one-tap editing.
With comprehensive upgrades, new features and the latest aircraft technology this may be the holy grail for content creators who want an affordable, compact and powerful drone with all of the accessories you need in one Combo.
You could offset the cost of upgrading with our hassle-free trade-in service, which gives you cash for your unwanted camera equipment.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.