DJI Action 2 Remote Control Extension Rod
This versatile DJI Action 2 Remote Control Extension Rod is a 3-in-1 accessory which can be a selfie stick, a tripod and detachable remote controller to extend your shooting opportunities.
DJI Action 2 Remote Control Extension Rod Summary
This DJI Action 2 Remote Control Extension Rod is a versatile 3-in-1 accessory that acts as a selfie stick, a tripod and a detachable remote controller to massively extend your shooting possibilities. Shop for all of your action camera accessories here with us.
The extension rod for the DJI Action 2 Power combo and Action 2 Dual Screen lets you take a group selfie, control the camera remotely and capture stable video, all with the Remote Control Extension Rod. The quick-release grip is easy to hold and integrates an extension rod, tripod, and removable remote control pad for the ultimate versatility.
DJI Action 2 Remote Control Extension Rod Specifications
- Extension Rod Weight: 110 g
- DJI Remote Control Pad Weight: 11 g
- Extension Rod Dimensions: 30×34×165 mm (Extended: 378 mm)
- DJI Remote Control Pad Dimensions: 36.5×27.5×19 mm
- Bluetooth Protocol: BLE5.0
- Operating Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz
- Transmission Power (EIRP) ≤8 dBm
- Built-In Battery
- Battery Type: Li-ion (65 mAh @ 3.7 V)
- Charging Type: Connected to USB-C port (5 V)
- Charging Time: 55 minutes
- Operating Time: 5 hours
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.