Atomos Power Station (Video) & 7800mAh Batteries & Expanded Camera Connection Kit
Atomos Power Station (Video) Including 7800mAh Batteries and Expanded Camera Connection Kit SUMMARY
Our patented Continuous Power dual battery system allows batteries to be hot swapped, ensuring you will never be without power in the field.
3x faster charging time
The DC input lets you connect to AC power to charge the provided batteries up to 3x the rate of conventional chargers.
Extend camera run time
With the included batteries you can extend your camera run time beyond the manufacturer's own battery capacity.
USB quick charge
A flexible dual USB power source allows you to charge 2 USB devices (up to 3A) eg. cameras, tablets, & smartphones.
The independent left and right LED displays on the front of the Power Station give a quick 5 step visual guide on the power remaining for each battery from 100% down to 5%.
DC battery adapters
Dummy batteries available to power popular cameras such as the Sony A7s III Sony A7R II, Panasonic GH4, Nikon 800/810, Canon 5D MKII, and Sony camcorders using NP-F L series.
This version comes with 7800mAh batteries and the Expanded Camera Connection Kit.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Batteries|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Looking to sell your Atomos Power Station (Video) & 7800mAh Batteries & Expanded Camera Connection Kit?
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.