Zoom AMS-24 Audio Interface for Music and Streaming
The Zoom AMS-24 Audio Interface for Music and Streaming is perfect for solo streams and multi-instrument sessions for one or more musicians and features two XLR/TRS combo inputs and Zoom’s low-noise preamps.
Zoom AMS-24 Audio Interface for Music and Streaming Summary
On-the-go musicians looking for a compact and versatile audio interface will appreciate the streamlined and easy-to-use feature set on the Zoom AMS-24, an ultraportable solution with two TRS/XLR inputs, two TRS outputs, two headphone jacks, a USB Type-C connector, and modes for both streaming and recording applications.
Plug your instruments or microphones into the two TRS/XLR inputs, and power condenser mics by engaging the 48V phantom-power switch. Input 1 features a Hi-Z switch for guitar players. Monitor via the two 3.5mm headphone jacks, or connect monitor speakers to the stereo TRS output. The AMS-24 supports 24-bit resolution recordings at sampling rates up to 96 kHz. The interface operates on bus power from your computer, but can also be powered by two AA batteries or an AC power adapter (available separately) if you're using it with a smartphone or tablet. Direct monitoring and loopback functions make recording overdubs and adding music to your streams simple and easy.
2 TRS/XLR Inputs, 2 TRS Outputs, and 2 Headphone Jacks
Perfect for mobile recording or streaming, the AMS-24 includes two XLR/TRS combo inputs. It also includes two 3.5mm headphone outputs and two TRS outputs for external monitors.
Switch Between Music and Streaming Modes
Use the AMS series with any device, and integrate seamlessly with commonly used software, apps, and platforms thanks to its support for Mac and PC computers along with iOS and Android devices. In Streaming mode, all inputs are combined into a single signal, so you can easily stream without needing additional complicated software. In Music mode, you can record into your DAW with expanded input and output routing options.
With onboard hardware switches, the AMS-24 is designed to simplify common streaming challenges without the need for additional software. Intuitive knobs allow you to control input gain and monitoring levels. Group the two inputs together using the Stereo switch.
Use the Direct Monitor switch to directly send the input signal to your headphones while routing the same signal to your DAW or streaming software.
The Loopback Switch combines the input audio with playback from your computer and routes it to your streaming software. This is perfect for adding background music to your stream or singing live with an instrumental track.
Zoom AMS-24 Audio Interface for Music and Streaming Specifications
|Number of analogue Inputs||2|
|Number of analogue outputs||4|
|Number of headphone outputs||2|
|Suitable for operating system||Apple OSX / Mac OS, Microsoft Windows, iOS|
|Ideale audio interface voor||compact & allround, live streaming & gaming, gitaristen, zang + gitaar|
|Input(s) with Hi-Z||yes|
|Ingangen geschikt voor (bas) gitaar||1|
|Number of microphone inputs||2|
|Low latency monitoring||ja, direct monitoring|
|Maximum sample rate||96 kHz|
|Included data cable||USB-C cable|
|MIDI I/O (din connector)||none|
|Weight and dimensions including packaging|
|Weight (incl. packaging)||134 gr|
|Dimensions (incl. packaging)||9.5 x 7.4 x 4.6 cm|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.