Zhiyun Weebill Lab Refurbished
Save with this refurbished Zhiyun Tech Weebill Lab Stabiliser which provides a versatile platform with 3kg payload and 360º rotatable design despite being compact and lightweight.
REFURBISHED Zhiyun Tech Weebill Lab Stabiliser
This refurbished Zhiyun Tech Weebill Lab is a Professional Stabiliser boasting a versatile ergonomic structure with ground breaking appearance. The versatile stabiliser can be used upright or in an underslung position by mounting the tripod as a handgrip for an effortless and unique filming experience with your compact camera.
- 3kg payload
- Folds as small as A4 size
- 3 axis 360º rotatable design
- Convertible as a compact tripod
- Easy balance and adjustment
ZHIYUN TECH WEEBILL LAB IN MORE DETAIL
CRAFTED LATCH DESIGN
WEEBILL LAB is designed with a latch on each axis which makes it super easy to balance. You can lock certain axes while balancing the other and save the current setup for next time. It’s a versatile equipment for run-and-gun filmmakers to carry around and start instant shooting anywhere anytime.
WIRELESS IMAGE TRANSMISSION
WEEBILL The wireless image transmission on WEEBILL LAB supports real-time monitor, framing and parameter control over your camera. For its great compatibility with smart phones and tablets, most digital devices around you can be readily used as a monitor. With live preview and real-time parameter settings, you can frame and take shots from any angle at any view.
VIATOUCH CONTROL SYSTEM
The ViaTouch Control System enables users to take care of every detail simply on a phone screen. You can make various gimbal movements and camera settings while framing the shots simultaneously all via a same screen. Filming on a camera would just be as easy as filming on a phone.
LIGHTWEIGHT WITH HIGH PAYLOAD
WEEBILL LAB weighs similar to a phone stabiliser but can handle a large payload of 3kg, compatible with most popular mirrorless camera and lens combos on the market.
PhoneGo Mode to Unleash Full Potential
A single tap on the Go button, your camera is ready to handle extreme sport scene. The PhoneGo mode empowers the gimbal to its maximum follow speed and helps to capture the object wanted precisely. In-camera scene transition can be easily achieved within seconds.
Double Quick Release Plates
The double quick release plates (Manfrotto/ Arca-Swiss) allow easy setup and fast transition between equipment without re-balancing.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Video accessories|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.