Zhiyun Fiveray FR100C LED Light Stick Standard Black
The Zhiyun Fiveray FR100C LED Light Stick Standard edition (black) produces up to 20708 lux (at 0.3m) in 100 dimming steps and has a 2700K to 6300K colour temperature range and selectable RGB colour mode.
- Extremely portable RGB controllable LED stick light for commercial productions, vlogging, portraits and moviemaking
- Weighs just 920g and features intuitive controls with easy-to-use ergonomics for single-handed operation
- Full RGB control in HSI Mode using control dial with accurate colour across a 2700K-6200K colour temperature
- Intelligent temperature control circumvents overheating with two-way cooling from six built-in fans
- Ultra bright light output with 100% intensity control at up to 20708 lux (at 0.3m) with frosted shade for soft effect
Zhiyun Fiveray FR100C LED Light Stick Standard Black Summary
Arriving as Zhiyun’s first ever standalone LED light, the Zhiyun Fiveray FR100C LED Light Stick Standard edition in black finish, packs extremely bright light capabilities into a highly portable design. Weighing just 920g with an ergonomic design allows filmmakers and content creators to control the FR100C light stick single-handed, while a 1/4" screw hole enables simple mounting onto stands and tripods.
Output is measured at up to 20708 lux at 0.3m, which is 0-100% dimmable and extremely soft thanks to a frosted shade. The colour temperature range falls between 2700K-6200K, which is also fully controllable for cinematic effects when in HSI mode. The control dial allows you to set 0-360° hue as well as 100% saturation and accuracy is an impressive TLCI 97.
- Rounded black design for easy handholding that weighs just 920g
- 100W Power with two-way cooling and intelligent temperature control
- Ultra bright 20708 lux output at 0.3m
- Single-handed operation
- Soft light effect from frosted shade
- Cinematic colours with CCT mode
- 2700K-6200K colour temperature
- Control dial provides full RGB control in HSI Mode
- 0-360° hue, 0-100% saturation and intensity
- Accurate TLCI ≧97 and 96 CRI
- 1/4" screw hole allows simple mounting to gimbals, light stands and tripods
- Built-in 6S battery (2600 mAh) with a 21 minute runtime in full power or up to 2 hours and 16 min in 50% brightness
- 120W PD via USB-C fast charging
What’s in the box
- Zhiyun Fiveray FR100C LED Light Stick
- USB-C cable
Zhiyun Fiveray FR100C LED Light Stick Specifications
|Built-in Battery Capacity||6S/2600MAH|
|CCT Mode Power||50W+50W|
|Max Power Mode Power||100W|
|Color Temperature Range||2700K~6200K|
|CCT Mode 6200K/100% Illuminance (LUX)||1200 (in 1 meter)|
|Max Power Mode 4000K/100% Illuminance (LUX)||2200 (in 1 meter)|
|Charging Time (PD)||2H30MIN(20V/1.2A 25W )|
|Charging Time (DC)||2H33MIN(24V 25W～28W)|
|HSI Mode||H: Hue 0°～360°; S: Saturation 0～100%; INT: Intensity 0～100%|
|R Illuminance (LUX)||23.3 (in 1 meter)|
|G Illuminance (LUX)||62.2 (in 1 meter)|
|B Illuminance (LUX)||17.5 (in 1 meter)|
|Power Adapter Output Voltage/Current||24V/5A|
|Extension||1/4" Threaded Hole|
The Fiveray FR100C LED light is extremely impressive, despite being Zhiyun’s first LED stick light. It features an incredibly well thought out design, which combines excellent features with portability and 100W super bright output. The light is not only bright, but offers an accurate colour temperature between 2700K-6200K. This enables you to create compelling lighting for movies, as well as on-location RGB adjustable lighting for portraits, advertising, vlogging and virtually any subject which benefits from this type of artificial lighting.
A built-in control wheel makes it easy to handhold the stick light with just one hand which is made even easier thanks to a lightweight design with soft rounded edges. If you do want to mount it onto a tripod or stand there’s a convenient standard 1/4" screw hole and fast charging is possible thanks to 120W PD with USB-C. The light will not overheat due to an intelligent cooling system which features no less than six fans, and the ability to adjust hue through 360º in HSI Mode is the icing on the cake for content creators.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.