Zhiyun Crane-M3 Pro Handheld Gimbal Stabiliser
This product is no longer available
The Zhiyun Crane-M3 Pro Handheld Gimbal Stabiliser has been upgraded with a sleek new design, 1.22-inch OLED touchscreen, a built-in fill light and upgraded motors with strong torque 3-axis stabilisation.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Zhiyun Crane-M3 Pro Handheld Gimbal Stabiliser Summary
Portable yet professional with compatibility - That's what describes CRANE-M3 the best. Compact body design and optimized axis arm structure deliver a better gripping and user experience. With the brand new dual color temperature lighting and professional audio solution, CRANE-M3 offers an outstanding filming experience without extra equipment.
Tiny Body, Mighty Power - Compatible with multiple devices
Compact structure for mounting with multiple devices. Reversed-loaded motors and optimized axis arm structure provide a gimbal that is as tiny as a bottle of water with more room to carry a device. Upgraded motors with stronger torque guarantee stable movements and filming with cameras in different sizes. *Compatible with smartphones, action cameras, compact cameras and full-frame mirrorless cameras with certain lenses. Accessory mount is required for smartphones and action cameras
All-New Sleek Design
Industrial Design by ZHIYUN New color design of black, white and red, combined with multiple composite materials for elegant appearance and excellent gripping experience. Innovative built-in fill light in a professional camera gimbal by ZHIYUN to catch the spotlight even in the dark.
Quick Release 4.0
Safety Lock+Dedicated Quick Release+No Rebalances Upgraded quick release system with general quick release plate for easier balancing, assembly and disassembly. Locks with transverse palm-rejection design to protect cameras while ensuring efficiency. Dedicated tiny quick release plate for all mainstream cameras. Cutout battery cover and customized design make camera battery changing easier without camera disassembly. Inventive locks and latches for storage. Gimbal can be adjusted to half-storage/full-storage mode. No axis arm adjustments needed when switching to half-storage mode with a mounted camera, and no rebalances needed when expanded. Sharper and tinier in size in full-storage mode.
Built-in Dual Color Temperature Fill Light
Supports adjustment on brightness and color temperature level Pioneering built-in LED fill light for reducing image noise and avoiding improper lighting situation. Control wheel supports adjustment on color temperature level and brightness. Supports coloring with light filters. Adopts high-level cooling technology to quickly dissipate the heat while providing great brightness. Peak Power: 6W, Color Temperature Level: 3000-5400K, Brightness: Warm Light 650-750, White Light 850-950, CRI 90+
Multi-functional Expansion Base
Professional Audio Solution+Camera Control Professional Audio Solution The option for interviews. 6.5mm audio port supports connection with devices such as wired professional microphones for clear audio performance with cardioid/hypercardioid pattern.
Wired/Wireless Camera Control
Built-in receiver at the base can be paired with the transmitter module for wireless control of mainstream cameras via Bluetooth. Compatible with the camera shutter protocol, supports photo-taking, video filming, focus, digital/optical zoom within the permission of shutter protocol. *Check compatibility list for compatible models and functions.
1.22” Touch Screen for Single-handed Operation
All-new touch screen with advanced UI design and intuitive interface. The gimbal is tiny and portable like a smartphone that you can operate with just one hand at ease. Supports Chinese/English menu.
Ergonomic Control Panel
Find the buttons, wheels and the newly added round joystick at your comfort reach with the ergonomic control panel. Support adjustment on aperture, shutter, ISO and roll axis.
Gimbal Modes Unlimited
Vortex Mode, Portrait Mode, Go Mode, Panorama, Timelapse
Quality Camera Bag
Backpack dedicated to CRANE-M3 made by ZHIYUN. Different layers for storing the camera, lens and other accessories. Stylish and exquisite surface with advanced technology and procedure to resist spills.
Charging and Runtime
Type-C charging port supports PD Fast Charge protocol. Charging time can be minimized to 2 hrs. Runtime up to 8hrs. Can be charged with a power bank while operating at the same time. *Supports PD Fast Charge protocol. Supports a maximum of 12W wired fast charge. The data is gathered from internal experiments of ZHIYUN laboratories. Under different scenarios, data is different to some extent.
What’s in the box
- 1 x Zhiyun Crane M3
- 1 x Phone Clamp
- 1 x Backpack
- 1 x Expansion Base
- 1 x Mini Tripod
- 1 x Microphone
- 4 x Fill Light Filters
- 1 x Type-C to Multi Sony Shutter Release
- 1 x Type-C to Micro Camera Charging Cable
- 1 x Type-C to Typc-C Camera Charging Cable
Zhiyun Crane-M3 Pro Handheld Gimbal Stabiliser Specifications
|Operation Voltage||Max: 12.6V|
|Operation Current||Max: 4700mA|
|Operation Temperature||Max: 50℃|
|Output Voltage||Standard: 5V|
|(The data is collected at a specified temperature of 25℃. The CRANE-M3 is fully charged with 1150mAh battery and mounted with Nikon Z50+DX16-50 F3.5-6.3. The CRANE-M3 is properly balanced and put on a flat surface. The maximum runtime is 8h)|
|(This test is conducted with a QC-12W rated power adapter at a specified temperature of 25℃ . The charging time is 2h. (QC supports maximum of 12W, PD supports maximum of 12W.) The actual charging time varies with environmental factors. In addition|
|Tilt Mechanical Range||Standard: 309°|
|Roll Mechanical Range||Standard: 333°|
|Pan Mechanical Range||Standard: 360°|
|Product Size||280*74*157mm (W*D*H)|
|Product Net Weight (Individual device)||700g (with battery)|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.