Wise Advanced CFexpress Card Reader
Wise card readers offer ultra-versatile solutions for the world’s leading recording media. It combines USB-C industry standard with USB 3.1 Gen2 interface, delivering speeds of up to 10 Gb/s for twice the bandwidth of a USB 3.0 interface. With its unique write protect system and sleek aluminum casing, your valuable footage is protected in style.
- Designed For Professional Filmmakers
Built to handle high-end media, Wise is committed to manufacture compact card readers to transfer your hard-earned footage fast and safe.
- Bursting Speeds Of Up To 10 Gbps
With a blazing-fast 10 Gbps read speed, you are able to transfer RAW images, high-res photos, and HD, 3D, and 4K video with ease.
- Full Range Of Choices
Wise card readers support general CFast 2.0 & SD cards to leading branded proprietary recording media.
- Built-in Write Protect Switch
With our proprietary write protect switch design, filmmakers can avoid the risk of losing their precious footage.
- Aluminum Design
The sleek aluminum design is not only solid, but also protects the drive from overheating.
- Card Type: CFexpress
- Dimensions: 65.5 x 70 x 20 mm
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen2
- Port: USB Type-C
- Read Speed: 10 Gbps
- Weight: 0.12 lbs / 55 g
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Memory Card Readers|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.