WANDRD PRVKE Lite 11L Backpack Blue
The Blue colour WANDRD PRVKE Lite 11L is a more compact, more affordable pack from the award-winning PRVKE range with weather proofing and other pro features including a built-in camera cube.
WANDRD PRVKE Lite 11L Aegean Blue Backpack Summary
The PRVKE Lite is the newest and most affordable version of our award-winning PRVKE Series. The smaller size, built-in camera cube, and streamlined features make it one hell of a daily carry!
The PRVKE Pack's innovative design and high-quality materials have proven that you don't have to sacrifice style for functionality, or vice-versa. While it was designed by photographers for photographers, it's much more than that. The expandable rolltop gives you plenty of room to fit your camera gear AND personal items, and the weatherproof materials ensure your gear will stay protected on all of your adventures. It has been recommended by Forbes, USA Today, and National Geographic.
Features at a glance
- Quick side camera access
- Laptop sleeve
- Magnetic tote handles
- Weather resistant zippers
- Expandable water bottle/tripod pocket
- Built-in Camera Protection
Materials: Waterproof Tarpaulin and Robic 1680D Ballistic Nylon. Weather Resistant Zippers.
- Dimensions: 40 X 28 X 14 cm (16"H X 11"W X 5.5"D)
- Volume: 11 L to 16 L (roll top fully extended)
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2.5 lbs)
- Laptop Sleeve Dimensions: 33 X 24 X 2.5 cm
The Lite 11 litre series from WANDRD is available in the following colour choices:
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.