Vanguard VEO 2 GO 235CB Carbon Fibre Travel Tripod
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9373930F
Earn 174 Park Points
Building on the success of the VEO Travel Tripods, Vanguard has introduced their range of smallest travel tripods to date, folding down to just 32.5cm and weighing as little as 770g, but still packed with features.
The VEO 2 GO 235CB is a carbon fibre travel tripod that is designed specifically for Mirrorless (or small DSLR) camera kits weighing up to 4kg. The tripod features 23mm diameter legs with 5 sections and a compact Arca Swiss compatible ball head. This lightweight combination weighs just 1,060g and folds down to 32.5cm, but still extends to 143cm
The ARCA compatible ball head is easy to use and its large ergonomic lock/unlock knob allows for quick efficient setup, even in cold or damp conditions. It also includes a separate pan-lock enabling perfect panoramas. The QS-64 Arca Swiss compatible quick release plate is designed to stay on the bottom of your camera and mounts quickly and efficiently and so that you can be ready to use your tripod in a blink of an eye.
Shooting at the beach or in muddy conditions while taking landscape images is easy with this lightweight tripod, that includes FREE spiked feet.
Looking to do a low angle or macro photo? Simply replace the central with the FREE low angle adaptor.
Windy? No problem. Mount a camera bag or additional weight to the retractable hook located at the base of the centre column. Clean-up is a snap too! The new open to click twist leg locks allow for easy fresh water rinsing after working in most demanding environments.
This lightweight tripod is perfect for photographers on the go
- Carbon fibre travel tripod with ball head
- Folds down to 32.5cm and weighs just 1.1kg
- Extends to 143cm with max load capacity of 4kg
- 23mm 5-section legs with rapid twist lock system
- Three easy set leg angles, FREE spiked feet and FREE low angle adaptor
- Arca Swiss compatible quick release system
- Includes a carry bag
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.