Thronmax Caster Boom Stand S1 With Integrated USB Cable
The extruded aluminium Thronmax Caster Boom Stand S1 With Integrated USB Cable management is compatible with Thronmax or 3rd party mics and offers 360º rotation compatible with standard shock mounts.
Thronmax Caster Boom Stand S1 With Integrated USB Cable Summary
- Advance internal spring design
- Hidden Cable management
- Hand-tightened friction-hinges for smooth, quiet operation
- Designed for all Thronmax mics and other professional broadcast mics
- Compatible with all standard shock mounts
Caster features a broadcast studio-grade all-tube design with internal springs and hidden cable management. All friction-hinges are hand-tightening, no need for any tools, and a full 360-degree rotation means you are covered for any application. Effortless and quiet, Caster stays in place after being adjusted, and the robust C-clamp creates a solid connection with your desktop
Game Streaming, Podcasting & Broadcast
Caster is your secret weapon for your Twitch game streams. Caster lets you put your mic where you want it, when you want it. Caster fits perfectly into your game streaming or podcasting setup and will impress your audience.
What's in the box
- Caster desktop boom arm (Not include Microphone)
- C-clamp for desktop mount
- 1/4″-20 Male to 5/8″
- 3/8″-20 Male to 5/8″
- Built in cable
- Typec micro and mini usb adapter
- Boom Type: Extruded Aluminum
- Desktop Mount: C-clamp
- Product Weight:1400Gr
- Rotation: 360 degrees Max Horizontal
- Reach: 32” Max Length
- Hold: 1.8 lbs (including mic and shockmount) straight position
- Cable Management: Hidden cable management C Type or XLR
- Threading: standard 5/8” threading, adapter for 3/8” threading
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.