Think Tank Airport Advantage XT Graphite
The Think Tank Airport Advantage XT Rolling Camera Case Graphite fits two gripped DSLR camera bodies and several lenses, enabling traveling photographers to carry the maximum amount of gear on a plane.
Think Tank Airport Advantage XT Rolling Camera Case Graphite
Weighing only 3.1 kg, the Airport Advantage XT rolling camera case meets increasingly restrictive International airline requirements, yet still provides the ample quality and protection you’ve come to expect from Think Tank camera bags.
The Airport Advantage XT fits two gripped DSLR camera bodies and several lenses, enabling traveling photographers to carry the maximum amount of gear on the plane. And our proprietary two-tone fabric creates a stylish look yet doesn’t proclaim the case is full of expensive camera gear.
- Specially designed interior to maximise gear for carry-on. Meets most U.S. and International airline carry-on requirements
- Ultra-lightweight design weighs only 3.1 kg, keeping your bag under weight restrictions
- Front pocket fits up to a 17” laptop and 10” tablet
- Custom designed retractable handle with inset channel on aluminium tubing adds strength and durability
- Side pocket for tripod mount (additional straps included for larger tripods)
- Extra tall handle height keeps the bag away from your feet when rolling
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, and closed-cell PU foam are the highest quality materials in the industry
- Fits up to two gripped camera bodies with lenses attached
- Lockable zipper sliders (lock not included)
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, CF cards, filters and accessories
- User replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, and front foot
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings
- Included: Seam-sealed rain cover
- Grab handles on three sides for lifting bag into the overhead bin
- Closed-cell foam dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Hypalon reinforced rear corners increase durability
- Business card holder on top for identification
- Two Gripped DSLRs with lenses attached, plus 5–8 additional lenses, and up to a 17” laptop.
- Mirrorless video kit with lenses, batteries, DJI Ronin-S and DJI Mavic Pro
- Interior Dimensions: 33.8 x 45.7 x 16.5–19.1 cm (13.3” W x 18” H x 6.5 – 7.5” D)
- Exterior Dimensions: 35.6 x 53.3 x 20.3 cm (14” W x 21” H x 8” D)
- Laptop Compartment: 35 x 44 x 5 cm (13.8” x 17.3” x 2”)
- Weight: 3.18–3.59 kg
Lowest weight reflects all accessories removed while using only minimal dividers
- Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus underside of fabric has a polyurethane coating. The bag is also constructed with 500D 2-tone poly tech-weave, YKK RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, high performance 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings, rubberised laminate reinforcement, and 3-poly bonded nylon thread
- Interior: 210D nylon, polyurethane backed high-density liner and dividers, Super-Grip nylex, Hexa mesh, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, stiffened closed-cell foam and reinforced dividers, mesh pockets, and 3-poly bonded nylon thread.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Rolling & Hard Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.