Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD Lens Nikon F
The versatile Nikon F fit Tamron 10-24mm Di II VC HLD wide angle zoom lens provides 4 stops of image stabilisation for low light, and a fast near silent autofocus motor along with low dispersion elements.
- 4 stops of image stabilisation allows handheld shooting in sub-optimal lighting conditions
- HLD provides stable and precise focusing
- Updateable firmware
Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD Nikon F-mount Lens Summary
- Compatible with Nikon DX F-mount DSLR camera s
- Ultra wide-angle lens with autofocus
- Ideal for landscapes and architecture
- 10 - 24mm focal length (35mm field of view equivalent of 16 - 37mm)
- VC image stabilisation equivalent to 4-stops
- HLD AF for fast, precise focusing with full-time manual override
- Minimum focus distance: 0.24m
- Maximum magnification: 1:5.3
- 7 bladed diaphragm
- Aperture range: f/3.5-4.5 - f/22-29
- Filter thread of 77mm
- 16 lens elements in 11 groups
- Weight: 440g
Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD Nikon F-mount Lens features in detail
This updated ultra wide-angle 10-24mm zoom lens brings with it the finest from all of Tamron lenses: best-in-class 10-24mm focal length range (35mm equivalent of 16-37mm) while maintaining the compact size of its predecessor and vastly improving its optical performance. It includes state-of-the-art Tamron technology like VC (Vibration Compensation), a new HLD (High/Low torque-modulated Drive), Fluorine Coating, and Moisture-Resistant Construction. Combined with exceptional resolution on everythang from detailed landscapes to casual snapshots, it is clear that this is a next-generation wide-angle zoom that's ready to go wherever your photographic vision takes you.
The optical design includes 16 elements in 11 groups. New large aperture aspherical and LD (Low Dispersion) lens elements deliver exceptional resolution across the complete zoom range€" combined with stable imaging across the entire frame. The lens also corrects comatic and transverse chromatic aberration, as well as distortion that often crops up on other wide-angle lenses. Together with Tamron's unique BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating, which improves light transmission and suppresses reflection and dispersion on the lens surface, this new ultra-wide-angle zoom has been entirely reimagined to control flare and ghosting. The result: clear, crisp images, every time.
Tamron's unique VC (Vibration Compensation) technology makes it easy to enjoy handheld, wide-angle shooting, even in low-light environments such as evening and indoors. While maintaining the compact design of its predecessor, Tamron has optimised the actuator and control algorithm in order to incorporate VC into this lens. Now you can unleash the power of high quality imaging, without worrying about your images being spoiled by the jittery effects of handheld shooting.
With this lens, Tamron introduces the HLD (High/Low torque-modulated Drive) AF drive system. The excellent driving power of the all-new HLD enables stable and precise focusing, even with the large focusing lens elements used in this lens. what's more, the Full-time Manual Focus override allows you to make fine adjustiments€"without having to switch from AF to MF mode. A shortened overall length vastly improves optical performance while maintaining a compact size" even with adivancements such as VC and the newly developed HLD. When combined with an APS-C DSLR camera , this lens packs a world of performance into a lightweight, portable body.
Expert design and craftsmanship
With this new ultra-wide-angle zoom lens, Tamron has merged beautiful craftsmanship with intuitive design. From the outer casing hugging the contours of the lens, to the deftly worked Luminous Gold brand ring and meticulous construction, the quality of this lens is second to none. Even details like the shape of the switch box, distance-scale window, and the precision and stability of the metallic mount reveal a commitiment to functionality, as well as design. The result is a next-generation lens that's easy to use, yet loaded with cutting-edge technology.
The future is here. Now you can update firmware, customize autofocus positions and adjust the mechanical setup and preferences of the Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD by simply attaching it to the Tamron Tap-in Console and connecting it via USB to a personal computer.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 83|
|Length (mm): 84|
|Weight (g): 406|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 10 - 24 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 24|
|Maximum magnification: 0.2|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 10|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.24|
|Minimum aperture (number): 29|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 LD glass elements; 1 HID glass element; 4 aspherical elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
The Tamron 10 - 24mm offers APS-C photographers incredible resolution and flexibility in a compact body. It's 4 stops of image stabilisation will ensure your photographs remain sharp and shake-free, and allow you to take handheld shots at lower shutter speeds so you don't miss anything.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.