- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD Lens Nikon F
This product is no longer available
The versatile Nikon F fit Tamron 10-24mm Di II VC HLD wide angle zoom lens provides 4 stops of image stabilisation for low light, and a fast near silent autofocus motor along with low dispersion elements.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- 4 stops of image stabilisation allows handheld shooting in sub-optimal lighting conditions
- HLD provides stable and precise focusing when required
- Easy to customise and update firmware with optional Console
- Best in class ultra wide zoom lens for Nikon DX (APS-C) DSLR cameras
- Excellent optical performance thanks to 16 elements in 11 groups
Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD Nikon F-mount Lens Summary
This Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD ultra wide angle zoom lens is designed for Nikon DX (crop sensor) cameras. This best in class lens features a new optical formula from Tamron which delivers crisp results throughout the range from a compact body weighing in at just 440g. Subjects falling within the remit of the lens (with 16-37mm equivalent focal range) include landscapes, interiors, cityscapes and any subject which benefits from such a wide field of view.
- Compatible with Nikon DX F-mount DSLR cameras
- Ultra wide-angle lens with autofocus
- Ideal for landscapes and architecture
- 10 - 24mm focal length (16 - 37mm full frame field of view equivalent)
- VC image stabilisation equivalent to 4-stops
- HLD AF for fast, precise focusing with full-time manual override
- Minimum focus distance: 0.24m
- Maximum magnification: 1:5.3
- 7 bladed diaphragm
- Aperture range: f/3.5-4.5 - f/22-29
- Filter thread of 77mm
- 16 lens elements in 11 groups
- Weight: 440g
An internal focus system maintains lens size whilst a handy zoom lock ensures you can stay at the same length when required. Effective vibration control of 4 stops assists handheld shooting making for one of the most effective optically stabilised lenses available. Tamron has included eBand lens coating, which is a Nano technology that effectively reduces the effects of flare and ghosting when shooting into light sources as often is the case with the ultra wide subjects.
Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD Nikon F-mount Lens in detail
This updated ultra wide-angle 10-24mm zoom lens brings with it the finest from all of Tamron lenses: best-in-class 10-24mm focal length range (35mm equivalent of 16-37mm) while maintaining the compact size of its predecessor and vastly improving its optical performance. It includes state-of-the-art Tamron technology like VC (Vibration Compensation), a new HLD (High/Low torque-modulated Drive), Fluorine Coating, and Moisture-Resistant Construction. Combined with exceptional resolution on everythang from detailed landscapes to casual snapshots, it is clear that this is a next-generation wide-angle zoom that's ready to go wherever your photographic vision takes you.
The optical design includes 16 elements in 11 groups. New large aperture aspherical and LD (Low Dispersion) lens elements deliver exceptional resolution across the complete zoom range€" combined with stable imaging across the entire frame. The lens also corrects comatic and transverse chromatic aberration, as well as distortion that often crops up on other wide-angle lenses. Together with Tamron's unique BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating, which improves light transmission and suppresses reflection and dispersion on the lens surface, this new ultra-wide-angle zoom has been entirely reimagined to control flare and ghosting. The result: clear, crisp images, every time.
Tamron's unique VC (Vibration Compensation) technology makes it easy to enjoy handheld, wide-angle shooting, even in low-light environments such as evening and indoors. While maintaining the compact design of its predecessor, Tamron has optimised the actuator and control algorithm in order to incorporate VC into this lens. Now you can unleash the power of high quality imaging, without worrying about your images being spoiled by the jittery effects of handheld shooting.
With this lens, Tamron introduces the HLD (High/Low torque-modulated Drive) AF drive system. The excellent driving power of the all-new HLD enables stable and precise focusing, even with the large focusing lens elements used in this lens. what's more, the Full-time Manual Focus override allows you to make fine adjustiments€"without having to switch from AF to MF mode. A shortened overall length vastly improves optical performance while maintaining a compact size" even with adivancements such as VC and the newly developed HLD. When combined with an APS-C DSLR camera , this lens packs a world of performance into a lightweight, portable body.
Expert design and craftsmanship
With this new ultra-wide-angle zoom lens, Tamron has merged beautiful craftsmanship with intuitive design. From the outer casing hugging the contours of the lens, to the deftly worked Luminous Gold brand ring and meticulous construction, the quality of this lens is second to none. Even details like the shape of the switch box, distance-scale window, and the precision and stability of the metallic mount reveal a commitiment to functionality, as well as design. The result is a next-generation lens that's easy to use, yet loaded with cutting-edge technology.
The future is here. Now you can update firmware, customize autofocus positions and adjust the mechanical setup and preferences of the Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD by simply attaching it to the Tamron Tap-in Console and connecting it via USB to a personal computer.
- Register for a FREE 5 year warranty directly with Tamron.
- Hoya 77mm Ultra Pro Circular Polariser - perfect for outdoor photographers to enhance blue skies, create contrast and cut down glare
- Tamron Tap-in Console for Nikon F-mount - update Firmware easily and customise settings
The Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD lens offers Nikon crop sensor camera photographers with incredible resolution and flexibility from a compact lens model. Its 4 stops of image stabilisation helps to keep your photographs sharp and shake-free and allows you to take handheld shots at lower shutter speeds so you don't miss anything.
The latest optical formula used by Tamron provides sharp, high resolution detail, ideal for subjects which are intended to show a lot in the frame, such as landscapes and interiors. Effective lens coatings also reduce unwanted artefacts from light sources, with the lens controlling flare and ghosting extremely well. With a compact size and weight, the 10-24mm also remains the same size when focussing thanks to an internal focus mechanism, which is agile enough for most subject matter. A common found filter thread of 77mm and manual override add to the versatile features for any user.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.