Tamrac T0210 Anvil Slim 11 Backpack
This backpack is ideal to carry multiple compact DSLRs or compact system camera s with lenses attached. It also has space for extra lenses, flashes and accessories, as well as a compartment to hold up to most 15 laptops.
The Tamrac Anvil range is inspired by the beautiful and powerful displays created when Cumulonimbus Incus clouds create anvil shaped formations and thunderstorms reach stratospheric heights. The Anvil Slim 11 Backpack features a main compartment designed to carry multiple compact DSLRs or mirrorless cameras with lenses attached, extra lenses, flashes and accessories.
- Main opening holds compact DSLRs and mirrorless camera systems and lenses plus accessories
- Comfortable airflow harness system including removable M.O.L.L.E. compatible belt system
- lightweight design maximises gear protection and keeps weight down
- Fits in the overhead compartment of most commercial aircraft worldwide
- Protective Laptop Compartment holds up to 15inch laptops
- Fully seam sealed weather protective rain fly
- Side Arc attachment points for M.A.S. and S.A.S. components, plus M.O.L.L.E. accessories
- Front butterfly accessory pockets hold small personal items
- Comfort grip top handle and Quick release tripod attachment system
External 31x44x21cm, Internal 28x41x12cm, Volume 11 litres
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.