Spider Holster SpiderPro Hand Strap - Blue
Respond almost instantaneously to unfolding photo opportunities with the black SpiderPro Hand Strapfrom Spider Camera Holster.
Respond almost instantaneously to unfolding photo opportunities with the black SpiderPro Hand Strapfrom Spider Camera Holster. The strap is designed to work with your DSLR camera and lens with or without a vertical grip. Because the bottom of the strap mounts between your camera and any tripod plate, it won't interfere with the tripod mounting – you can leave it attached to your camera. The top of the SpiderPro strap is attached by threading it to your camera's upper strap lug. Both the bottom and top of strap are easily adjusted to the size of your hand.
The strap's curved S-shape and optional, snap-on wrist strap contribute to making your camera feel almost as though it was an extension of your arm. The S-shape is designed to allow unfettered access to the battery door and memory card slots. While it provides added support, the use of the snap-on wrist strap is a matter of personal preference. The foam-padding and leather backing provide both comfort and optimal hand positioning for manipulating all camera controls. In addition, with repeated use, the leather will conform to the unique shape of your hand for a custom-like fit.
|What else is included in the box?|
|1 x strap, 1 x fixing screw + washers & 1 x wrench/allen key|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Straps and Belts|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.