Sony DSC-RX10 II Bridge Camera
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 7014054K
Earn 949 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Sony RX10 Mark II Ultra-Zoom Bridge Camera Summary
Focus imagination anew on 4K super-realism.
Sony's acclaimed high-zooming RX10 II camera contains a remarkable advance in photo and movie possibilities the world's first memory-attached 1.0-type stacked CMOS image sensor. Use it to create stunning 4K movies, up to 40x super slow motion, spectacular still images, and more. A new world of super-real photography emerges. Zoom in.
The world of super-speed shooting
Welcome to the awesome new world of super-speed shooting. Super slow motion once primarily on pro cams. Thrilling fast-action images captured without distortion. Freedom to shoot in bright lighting conditions as never before. Enter the hidden realm of 1/32000-second imagination. Wonders await you.
World's first 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor with DRAM chip
Image sensor breakthrough brings you cutting-edge new functions including up to 40x super slow motion and Anti-Distortion Shutter that used to be available only with pro-use gear.
Amaze your viewers, astonish yourself.
Enjoy high-precision 4K recording with minimized image distortion for super-real movies. Pro-grade XAVC S codec ensures beautiful footage with high-bit-rate recording, and full pixel readout without pixel binning achieves high-resolution results. You can capture astounding super-real movies with cinematic detail and clarity that surpasses human vision.
View life anew at 40x super slow motion.
Catch what unfolds unseen before you. Once primarily on pro cams, extremely high-frame-rate (HFR) movie recording of up to 960fps produces super slow motion of momentary movements invisible to human eyes. This feature has various settings to suit active subjects, so you can make pro-style movies of a "hidden" universe of movement all around you.
A world of wonder shot at 1/32000 sec.
The super-fast Anti-Distortion Shutter of up to 1/32000 sec. allows you to capture extremely fast motion without image distortion caused by rolling shutter.
1/32000 sec. super-high-speed shutter
The super-fast Anti-Distortion Shutter achieves wide-range shooting coverage up to EV 19. You can shoot photos in extremely bright conditions, even with defocused backgrounds.
Rapid precise response to capture decisive moments
RX10 II adopts Fast Intelligent AF with high-speed, accurate contrast detection. Optimized effective matching between the lens and its controller achieves faster response.
For every scene, for any shot, enjoy sharp results every time with a powerful ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* lens with a constant F2.8 aperture throughout the zooming range. The exceptional clarity of the lens transforms your pictures into works of art.
Indispensable feature for serious photographers
High-contrast OLED Tru-Finder has stunning resolution equivalent to 2,359k dots. Bright corner-to-corner visibility allows you to easily concentrate on shooting subjects.
Designed to please pros and inspire enthusiasts.
Count on traditional pro-style control like a manually operated aperture ring. Find ingenuity in the body, including dust/moisture-resistance considered design. RX10 II unites anticipated and exceptional features to surpass your expectations.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Bridge Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 400|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 14|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 10.20 m (Auto ISO)|
|Focal length (equiv.): 24 - 200 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: Yes|
|Height (mm): 88|
|Length (mm): 102|
|Width (mm): 129|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 813|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 100 - 12800 (expands to 64 - 25600)|
|JPEG quality levels: Extra fine, standard, fine|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 12800|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 25600|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 2.8|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 3|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 64|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 3|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 25|
|Number of white balance presets: 9|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 8.3|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: BIONZ X|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1228800|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 21|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2359296|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.