Sony a7S II Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Body
The updated Sony a7S II mirrorless body has improved handling along with new 4K movie functions, 5-axis stabilisation & strong low light performance for a truly professional stills/video compact camera .view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 7014842K
Earn 1999 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Sony a7s Mk II Digital Compact System Camera Body
With enhanced video functionality, a faster AF system and extraordinary low-light capabilities that will appeal both to photographers and video specialists. In addition to internal 4K video recording with full pixel readout, The a7s Mk II is the successor to the a7s
The a7S II features sensitivity up to ISO 409600, wide dynamic range, 5-axis image stabilisation, internal recording of 4K movies in full-frame format featuring full pixel readout 3 and no pixel binning. The body features extra-fast, precise AF and compatibility with a large line of lenses
- 12.2 Megapixel Full Frame sensor
- Ultra high sensitivity - with low noise - up to ISO 409600
- Internal 4K movie recording
- Full HD 120fps recording and 4x/5x slow motion recording.
- In-camera 5-axis image stabilisation
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 370|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 5|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 12|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: Yes|
|Height (mm): 96|
|Length (mm): 60|
|Width (mm): 127|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 627|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 100 - 102400 (expands to 50 - 409600)|
|JPEG quality levels: Extra fine, fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 102400|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 409600|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 50|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 169|
|Number of white balance presets: 10|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: BIONZ X|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1228800|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 12|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2359296|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
The Sony A7S ii was the last in the A7 family to receive the Mark II treatment, and it has been worth the wait. With the A7S being heralded for its low light performance and strong video making capabilities, an upgraded version is sure to be an outstanding performer.
With an incredible sensitivity range from ISO 50-409600 combined with the full frame sensor, low light conditions are a much more welcome challenge for photographers. Upgraded autofocus, electronic viewfinder and body improvements are also thrown into the mix to make te A7S ii a strong contender for your arsenal.
- It's been mentioned twice already, but ISO 409600 sensitivity!
- Video performance is once again strong, 4K capability plus 5x slow motion footage are more than welcome additions over the A7S.
- This applies for the whole A7 family, but we really love both the full frame sensor's output; and the flexibility afforded with compatible lenses when combined with an adaptor.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.