Slik SH-737HD Fluid-Effect 3-Way Head With Quick Release Plate
The Slik SH-737HD Fluid-Effect 3-Way Head With Quick Release Plate is a smooth and free moving fluid effect pan head with pan and tilt drag controls that supports up to 5kg.
The SLIK SH-737HD is a smooth and free-moving fluid effect 3-way pan head. It has a quick release plate for easy mounting and removal of a DSLR or video camera. The all-metal head allows dual photo and video use and moves in two directions like a professional video head.
The SLIK SH-737HD also has pan and tilt drag controls that are separate from the pan/tilt handle locks. This allows the photographer to fine-tune the tightness (drag) of the movement, based on the weight of the camera and lens. The head can hold up to 5kg of equipment.
- Size of camera platform: 56 x 76mm
- Camera mounting screw: U1/4
- Camera Plate; Q.R.S. 6264
- Tripod mounting screw: U1/4
- Height: 105mm
- Weight: 650g
- Load capacity: 5kg
- Single bubble Level
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.