Slik Pro AL-523DX Tripod With Able 300DX 3-Way Head
Designed for heavyweight pro-sized cameras and longer lenses the 3-section Slik Pro AL-523DX Tripod with Able 300DX 3-Way Pan Head weighs 2.36kg and supports up to 6kgs extending to 167.5cm max height.
The SLIK PRO AL-500 series medium size tripods are capable of handling the weight of professional full-frame DSLRs or mirrorless cameras with heavy lenses.
The PRO AL-523DX is a successor to the best-selling PRO 500DX model with reduced vibration and increased torsion strength through a re-engineered tripod collar and leg joint.
The new series features SLIK's original RFM (Rapid Flip Mechanism) that provides an easy way to adjust the leg angle. There is also a bubble level for easy horizon correction and an accessory hole that will accept your choice of extension arms for mounting monitors, lights, tablets or other photographic accessories.
The PRO AL-523DX includes the ABLE 300DX 3-Way Pan Head which has separate lock controls for every movement from horizontal to vertical camera orientation. It also has a quick release plate for fast camera mounting.
- Folded Length: 65cm
- Maximum Operating Height: 167.5cm
- Minimum Operating Height: 32m
- Maximum Centre Column Ext.: 32cm
- Number of Leg Sections: 3
- Maximum Loaded Weight: 6kgs Suggested 5.5kgs
- Diameter of top leg section: 26.8mm
- Twist lock legs with Multi-position ability
- Fitted with 3/8" head-mounting screw (can be inverted for 1/4")
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.