Slik Able 300DX 3-Way Pan Head With Quick Release Plate
With a 6kg payload the Slik Able 300DX 3-Way Pan Head with Quick Release Plate is made from precision-machined aluminium that can handle most cameras and offers separate locking controls for pan and tilt.
he ABLE 300DX Pan Head is made from solid, precision-machined aluminium. This all-metal head has the strength and durability to handle most DSLRs, mirrorless cameras and lenses.
The 3-way panhead features separate locking controls for pan and tilt: a pan lock knob for horizontal (panning) movement, a tilt lever for vertical movement and a lever that controls levelling or flipping the camera 90 degrees for vertical photography.
The 3-way pan head has an all-metal quick-release plate that locks positively into the head. In addition, one lever operation of the quick release lock allows for fast mounting and un-mounting of the camera.
- Camera mounting screw: U1/4
- Tripod mounting screw:U1/4
- Height: 10cm
- Weight: 650g
- Load capacity: 6kgs
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.