- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Sigma fp L Digital Camera With EVF-11 Kit
This kit combines the new 61MP Sigma fp L Camera with tilting, high resolution 3.68 million-dot external electronic viewfinder (EVF-11), for an immersive photography and videography experience.
Earn 2449 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- World’s smallest full-frame mirrorless camera boasting a huge 61MP resolution
- Hybrid AF combines contrast and phase-detect for smooth, fast tracking whether shooting stills or video
- New Crop Zoom feature allows users to digitally zoom into their image as they shoot
- Webcam functionality straight out of the box with unlimited power supply for live streaming
- Included high resolution EVF for immersive and flexible shooting experience
Sigma fp L Digital Camera With EVF-11 Kit Summary
Sigma’s new fp L mirrorless digital camera comes with a full-frame Bayer sensor with around 61 megapixels, making it one of the highest resolution full-frame bodies ever built. This kit combines the camera body with the high resolution Electronic Viewfinder EVF-11. This offers a truly immersive and flexible shooting experience, when making for both stills and videos.
Sigma fp L users gain access the growing range of extremely high quality L-mount lenses, developed by Sigma, Leica and Panasonic. The world’s smallest full-frame camera body which measures just 112.6 x 69.9 x 45.3 mm is crammed with a myriad of advanced technology. Features include a new hybrid autofocus system with phase and contrast AF, 4K DCI video, a 5x crop zoom function and quick QR code camera settings. Photographers who shoot high burst mode won’t be disappointed by the 10fps capabilities of this camera.
Features at a glance
- 61MP back-illuminated full-frame Bayer sensor
- Crop Zoom function in stills and video
- Hybrid Autofocus phase and contrast AF
- DCI 4K/24p for RAW output and UHD 4K/30p or FHD 120p with crop zoom setting x1.67
- Webcam functionality out of the box with just a USB-C cable
- Unlimited power supply with USB charging while the camera is in use for unlimited streaming
- Cinema DNG 8 bit, 10 bit, 12 bit / MOV H.264ALL-I, GOP 4:2:2:8
Drawing on their extensive experience in both camera and lens design, Sigma included a low-pass filter to reduce moiré, clearly aiming the high resolution capabilities at users who need the best possible image quality. We can envisage enthusiasts and pro photographers shooting all manner of subjects including portraits, landscapes, weddings and just about anything which requires this level of image quality. Hybrid shooters, content creators and Youtubers are also catered for with a range of video and streaming features.
Sigma fp L Mirrorless Digital Camera in More Detail
Gorgeous Image Quality
The Sigma fp L camera offers superb image quality with exceptionally fine detail and beautifully rendered colours. Due to the sensor’s ultra high resolution a low-pass filter has been added, which makes a further contribution to optical performance by reducing the effects of moiré. Image files can be recorded in lossless compression RAW (DNG) 12 bit, 14 bit / JPEG (Exif2.3). Despite the 61MP resolution the fp L is no slouch, able to burst up to 10fps.
New Crop Zoom Feature
The 61MP full frame sensor means that users can crop into an image and still have more than enough resolution for any requirements. Adding in a new Crop Zoom feature for stills and video enables users to digitally zoom into their image whilst they are shooting. This means the focal length of lenses can be effectively increased at will. Full HD can also be recorded at its maximum 5x zoom with no loss of quality. This feature makes the camera a much more flexible tool, especially if shooting with a limited number of prime lenses, by simply pinching and zooming on the LCD touch screen.
New Hybrid AF System
In addition to high precision contrast AF the Sigma fp L now also features fast image area phase-detection AF. Hybrid AF allows users to enjoy smooth focusing that delivers fast and accurate tracking of moving subjects, whether shooting stills or video.
Limitless Shooting Capacity
USB charging is supported while the camera is in use, which enables connection to a computer via USB port for use as a webcam. The camera can also be connected to an external power source when on location for uninterrupted shooting, so battery life need never be a concern again.
Beautiful 4K Movies
Movies can be captured in DCI 4K/24p for RAW output, UHD 4K / 30p and FHD / 120p with crop zoom setting x1.67. Audio connection is via Φ3.5 mm stereo mini jack with plug-in power support. This provides ample opportunity for cinematic productions together with beautiful 120p slow motion playback.
Ultra Compact Size and Weight
Arriving as the smallest full frame camera in the world is quite the accolade given the competition. The fp L measures just 112.6 x 69.9 x 45.3 mm and weighs in at 427g (including battery and SD card) or just 375g body only. This makes the fp L eminently portable and can be slung into a coat pocket or camera bag to transport with ease.
New Colour Modes
Two new Colour Modes have been added to make 15 colour presets, for diverse results straight out of camera. Thew new modes are Powder Blue and Duotone resulting in distinctive images without the need for editing.
High resolution LCD Touchscreen
A TFT colour LCD with Aspect Ratio 3:2, 3.15 type, Approx. 2.1M dots, Electrostatic capacitance system touch panel / with Approx. 100% coverage provides clear viewing of compositions with navigable touchscreen capability.
Included External Electronic Viewfinder in this Kit
The external electronic viewfinder EVF-11 has been designed to deliver an immersive and enjoyable shooting experience. The EVF is a high resolution 3.68 million-dot organic EL panel, making it easier to shoot in bright conditions. The EVF tilts up 90 degrees to become a top-down viewfinder for classic shooting styles.
Save and share camera settings with QR code
Custom camera settings can be saved as QR code image data for quick loads whiners needed. This provides a new way to store and share custom camera settings directly or via social media.
What’s in the box
- Sigma fp L Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Sigma Electronic Viewfinder EVF-11
- Li-ion Battery Pack BP-51
- Strap holder SH-11
- USB AC Adapter UAC-21
- USB cable (C-C) SUC-41
- Body Cap
- Instruction Manual
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Sigma engineers have designed a technological masterpiece with the fp L camera. Boasting 61 megapixels is impressive in itself, however when you add this into the world’s smallest mirrorless full frame camera you know there’ll be some jaws dropping. In order to make this camera as versatile as possible Sigma has developed a new Hybrid AF system. This provides more accurate focus capabilities together with excellent tracking of moving subjects. For users who do shoot movement, the camera is capable of up to 10fps which is admirable considering the resolution.
With over 50 lenses available from the L-mount Alliance users can pick and choose lenses according to their shooting style. A new Crop Zoom feature capitalises on the availability of high quality prime lenses in particular, allowing lossless zooming at up to 5x. This is a very nice feature which enables photographers and videographers to make the most of their lens collection, no matter how many models they have.
Speaking of video the fp L can record Cinematic DCI 4K/24p for RAW output which renders gorgeous sharp footage as well as high speed 120p Full HD. As manufacturers cater for the ever growing number of hybrid shooters, Sigma has also provided webcam functionality straight out of the box, with limitless power capabilities through USB connection. The inclusion of the external EVF-11 in this kit cements this as one of the most enjoyable high resolution shooting experiences available today.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.