Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Sony FE-Mount Lens
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: G242336E
Earn 1459 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Sony FE-Mount Lens Summary
This lens enables a creation of artwork with astounding resolution and large bokeh effects, such as portraits that make use of a shallow depth of field. It brings the development concept of the Art line “pursuit of ultimate image quality" to the next level. While utilizing optical correction function inside the camera, aberrations that are difficult to post-process are thoroughly corrected thanks to the optical design and it thereby enhances resolution.
Product features in detail
Sigma's First f/1.2 maximum aperture, large-diameter prime lens
The "Art line in the age of mirrorless cameras" pursues ultimate performance as a large-diameter lens with a focal length of 35mm and also achieves a maximum aperture of f/1.2. Three SLD glass elements and three aspherical lenses including a double-sided aspherical lens are optimally arranged in a lens construction of 17 elements in 12 groups. In addition to the optical design that makes use of the characteristic of the short flange focal length, it effectively takes advantage of the correction function inside the camera to correct distortion and peripheral illumination. Various aberrations that are difficult to correct by post-processing, such as sagittal coma flare, are thoroughly corrected by the compilation of the optical design technologies that Sigma has cultivated, achieving an overwhelming resolution that can resolve over 50 million pixels.
High operability that supports various shooting situations in both still and video
In autofocus photography, comfortable shooting for a f/1.2 large-diameter lens is achieved by the large Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) that gets desired torque required to drive the focus lens group. In manual focus photography, the focus ring driven by the focus-by-wire system with the optimized torque setting responds to fine operations of the photographer. The aperture ring is also mounted with a de-click function for removing clicks, enabling seamless operations that are especially useful during video shooting.
Substantial functions enable user confidence, even in tough environments
The AFL button which can be assigned with various functions widens the range of operations available on the lens. Furthermore, the lens features a dust- and splash-proof structure, along with a water- and oil-repellent coating on the frontmost surface of the lens, which further supports shooting in various environments.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.