Shure VP83F LensHopper Camera-Mount Microphone with Flash Recording
With the Shure VP83F LensHopper Camera-Mount Condenser Microphone with Integrated Flash Recording you can capture up to 10 hours audio from your DSLR, mirrorless camera or camcorder when you're on the go.
Shure VP83F Microphone with Flash Recording Summary
Unless you’re into second-rate sound, it’s likely that your DSLR or HD camera isn’t cutting it. It’s also the reason for the LensHopper™ VP83F. Get ultra-clean, accurate audio steeped in almost a century of excellence. Add integrated micro-SD card recording, and up to ten hours of capture time for your perfect partner device. Packaged into a lightweight shotgun design with all-metal construction, you’re sure to appreciate our legendary durability standards. Go-anywhere audio never sounded so good.
A mic that sounds so accurate and travels so well can only come from audio pros with major touring experience. This compact barrel mic has a supercardioid/lobal polar pattern for capturing only your intended sound source, with a wide frequency range for natural audio reproduction. Advanced user controls for headphone monitoring, low-cut filter, mic gain adjustments, track management and playback support are all intuitively accessed for uninterrupted control. As for quiet? We’re less ‘boomy’ than you’d ever believe. Hear for yourself.
Sound pro perfection
Our audio pedigree has been thoroughly sound checked by legends. With the YouTubers catching on, it’s time to up your audio game.
SD card’s a charm
You’ll still record directly to your camera, but with an ace up your sleeve: micro SD card backup that never passes through the pre-amps in your camera.
Lose the noise
Built-in shock-absorbing Rycote® Lyre® suspension isolates vibration and mechanical noise. Stellar RF immunity eliminates unwanted audio artefacts from mobile phones and RF devices.
Form for function
VP83F components are the same as ones used by the pros, with plenty of power for marathon filming sessions. And all controls are positioned intuitively, which you’ll appreciate by about hour two.
Digital flash memory with up to 32 GB micro SD card
Ergonomic, five-position advanced control lever
Real-time monitoring and detailed, illuminated LCD display
Detachable 3.5 mm audio output cable
Standard 1/4 inch (6 mm) thread mounting for camera or pedestal
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.