Sennheiser HMDC 27 Professional Broadcast Headset
If you work in noisy environments the Sennheiser HMDC 27 Professional Broadcast Headset provide active noise reduction from a closed, circumaural design and are powered via the P48 supply from a broadcast desk
Sennheiser HMDC 27 Professional Broadcast Headset Summary
The new HMD 27-series invites the Broadcast Commentators and Audio Engineers to experience the highest level of wearing comfort. The top-of-the-line model is the HMDC 27, which features NoiseGard™ (active noise reduction) to perform well in very loud environments. By actively reducing the noise level by additional 15dB this headset increases intelligibility while at the same time protecting the user’s hearing and avoiding stress and fatigue due to noise. NoiseGard™ does not require the usual batteries but is conveniently powered via the microphone power supply from the broadcast desk or intercom system. (Phantom powered P48). The headset is similar to the HMS 26series equipped with the automatically opening two-piece headband, hence no pressure on the sensitive fontanelle. For those users who still prefer a conventional headband, a wide headband padding is included that converts the two-piece headband into a compact single piece.
- Active noise compensation (NoiseGard™) additionally reduces noise by up to 15 dB. No batteries required: Power supply via microphone bias voltage from the commentator’s unit (P12-P48 as per DIN_EN 61938)
- Highest wearing comfort due to the lightweight circumaural design and the splitted headband (no pressure on the sensitive fontanelle)
- Accurate and linear sound reproduction for very demanding monitoring
- Dynamic Microphone, which stands out due to a strong and powerful sound pattern for an audio transmission in highest broadcast quality even in noisy environments
- ActiveGard© (on/off switch) for protected hearing against noise peaks > 110dB
- Modular concept of different cables and boom arms to offer highest flexibility
- Cables of the cable 26-II series are compatible
- Swiveling ear cap for single sided listening
- Microphone can be worn either on right or left hand side
- Wide headband padding is included that converts the two-piece headband into a compact single piece
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.