Samyang 85mm f/1.4 AF Canon RF
With 11 elements in 8 groups, a nine blade rounded f/1.4 aperture, the Samyang AF 85mm F1.4 RF Lens captures beautiful portraits at short telephoto length which will impress any level of photographer.
Samyang AF 85mm F1.4 RF Lens
The Samyang AF 85mm F1.4 RF, is an autofocus short-telephoto (portrait) lens for Canon RF mount cameras. This lens delivers beautiful bokeh, outstanding image quality and fast, silent autofocusing.
Along with the previously launched, TIPA Award-winning Samyang AF 14mm F2.8 RF, this lens opens a door to new possibilities and options for Canon EOS R camera users.
The AF 85mm f1.4 RF makes no compromises in image quality: A total of 11 elements in 8 groups, with 4 high-refractive (HR) optics and an extra low-dispersion (ED) lens, have been optimised to create impressive image quality from corner to corner, even wide-open.
Samyang's advanced optical design delivers smooth and creamy bokeh which adds depth and a three-dimensional feeling to your subjects. The 9 aperture blades provide natural, circular highlights with fantastic out-of-focus backgrounds that are pleasing to the eye.
The 85mm focal length, combined with a fast, wide maximum aperture of f/1.4, enables photographers to achieve a dramatically shallow depth-of-field, ideal for creating dramatic and flattering portraits.
The DLSM (Dual Linear Sonic Motor) uses ultrasonic vibrations to deliver fast, precise and silent autofocus performance.
Samyang has packed this lens with optical performance and additional features, such as: Weather sealing, which protects the lens from dust, light rain and snow and provides the ability to capture stunning images in less than perfect conditions. Also, the AF/MF switch enables you to be in complete control and enjoy the freedom to capture finest details.
- Image Sensor Coverage: Full frame 35mm
- Focal length: 85mm
- Maximum aperture: F/1.4
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- Angle of view: 28.9 degrees (full frame 35mm sensor), 19.1 degrees (APS-C sensor)
- Minimum focus distance: 0.9m
- Focus type: Autofocus
- Optical Configuration: 11 elements in 8 groups (inc. 4x HR, 1x ED Elements)
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9
- Dimensions (max): 88mm Diameter x 99.5mm Length
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Mirrorless Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.