- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Samson Go Mic USB Microphone for Mac and PC Silver
The Samson Go Mic is a Portable multi-pattern USB Condenser Microphone for podcasters, streamers or anyone who wants better quality digital audio with a range of features extending beyond alternatives.
Earn 44 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Samson Go Mic USB for Mac and PC Silver Summary
- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
- Custom, compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- Perfect for recording music, podcasting and field recording, voice recognition software, iChat, VoIP and web casting
- Switchable cardioid or omnidirectional pickup patterns
- 16-bit, 44.1kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output for no latency monitoring
- Includes USB cable, cable clip and carry case
Go Mic Goes Where You Go.
Go Mic is a multi-pattern, portable USB microphone for podcasters, streamers, musicians or anyone looking to improve the quality of their digital audio. Go Mic ensures your words create the impact you’re looking for. There’s no reason to lose the power of your voice due to poor audio quality.
Great Audio on the Go
Perfect for recording podcasts, audio for video or laying down some vocal tracks, the Go Mic’s range of functionality extends beyond typical USB microphones. The integrated clip design allows you to mount the microphone directly onto your laptop or it can be used as a desk stand. You can even mount the Go Mic on a standard microphone stand with a 3/8”-19 mic stand adapter.
Capture Stunning Sound
Go Mic includes two microphone pickup patterns, cardioid (unidirectional) and omnidirectional. When set to cardioid, the microphone captures sound in front of the microphone and rejects sound from the sides and back. This picks up more of the performer sound in relation to the sound of the room and is great for single person podcasts or streaming. When the Go Mic is set to Omni pattern, it will pick up sound in a 360° pattern. This can also be used to capture a group of people around a table for a multi-subject interview. A -10 dB pad provides additional headroom for performers who tend to project a little more and protects the audio from overloading.
The Ins and Outs
Go Mic features plug and play operation, which means it’s completely compatible with a Mac or Windows, with no drivers required. Simply connect the included USB cable and start creating. It also includes an 1/8″ (3.5mm) headphone output for zero-latency direct monitoring. This means there will be no delay between the audio you’re recording and the audio you’re hearing.
Fits in Your Pocket
The Go Mic has a unique fold-up design, that can fit in your pocket or throw it in your laptop bag, making it ideal for professional recordings anywhere you Go!
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.