Rotolight AEOS 2 Masters Kit
The Rotolight AEOS 2 Masters Kit includes 2x innovative AEOS 2 RGBWW LED lights packed with industry first benefits for stills and video productions with 2x diffuser domes, 2x stands, 2x PSU's and soft bag.
- Lightweight dual LED lighting kit for stills and video with dome diffusers, stands and PSU mains power
- Technologically advanced RGBWW LED lights with unlimited creative potential using 16.7 million colours or 2,500 digital filters
- Industry first full colour touchscreen control panel and new App to control lights, settings and groups
- High Speed Sync RGB flash with zero recycle time and powerful flash of 17,800 LUX at 1m
- Access 100’s of light modifiers with new speedring and Bowens S mount adaptors as well as innovative SmartSoft Box
Rotolight AEOS 2 Masters Kit Summary
Enthusiast and professional photographers and videographers can now enjoy the benefits of highly portable RGBWW LED lights in this complete Rotolight AEOS 2 Masters Kit. It includes two updated AEOS 2 lights, which are jam packed with innovative features as well as two diffuser domes, two light stands, two PSU power adapters and a soft carry bag to store and transport your kit. LED lights combine the benefits of shoot what you see continuous lighting with High-Speed Sync RGB flash (1/8000th). You can trigger them
AEOS 2 has been significantly redeveloped over it’s predecessor to include new RGBWW chips so you can choose from over 16.7 million colours or 2,500 digital filters. Light output has also increased to 10,700 LUX at 1m and there’s zero recycle time so you’ll never miss a shot. A new industry first colour touchscreen provides intuitive access to light control, presets, favourites and other features while Rotolight has also been busy developing a native iOS and Android App. This enables you to control the lights individually and in groups from the palm of your hand, as well as pick and match colours for your projects.
- 16.7 Million Colours (RGBWW)
- Colour temperature from 3000 - 10,000K
- 2500 digital filters
- Intuitive colour touchscreen display
- High Speed RGBWW Flash (1/8000th), zero recycle time
- Award-winning colour engine with TLCI 99
- Built-in award-winning suite of 14 CineSFX™ special effects
- Native iOS and Android app to control for control, to pick colours and more
- Trigger from up to 200m using an optional Skyport transmitter
- Wide range of accessories using new Speedring and Bowens S mount adaptors
- Body weighs only 1.4kg
Rotolight AEOS 2 Masters Kit in More Detail
This Masters Kit is developed for studio photographers and videographers who may invest in batteries at a later date. It includes two of everything to light, support, power and provide modification with included dome diffusers as well as a travel soft case to stow everything inside. If you are looking for batteries included with a dual light set-up, take a look at our AEOS 2 Ultimate Kit.
The ultimate creative companion
Create anything, anywhere with the AEOS 2 LED light which is lightweight with an ultra-thin design, so it’s never been easier to achieve beautiful soft light on location.
High-Speed RGB Flash
AEOS 2 combines the benefits of continuous light to shoot what you see, with a High Speed Sync RGB flash for more power or to freeze the action. You can now flash in any one of 16.7 million colours or 2,500 digital filters, with zero recycle time and up to 100,000 full-power flashes on a single optional V-Mount battery. This gives you the ability to shoot with unlimited creative options and never miss a shot due to recycle times.
A World of Colour at Your Fingertips
Choose from an endless colour palette including 2,500 of your favourite filters from LEE and Rosco and the AEOS 2 includes state-of-the art RGBWW chips, for endless possibilities to expand your creativity.
Rotolight has also revolutionised lighting control, saving both money and time on set, with effortless switching from beautiful soft output to a harder light source at a moment's notice with the world's first intelligent softbox. This allows you to electronically adjust your light's diffusion, focus and spread via the touchscreen display or Rotolight app, without the need for gels using an optional electric diffusion panel.
Native iOS And Android control
You’re always in control with the all new Rotolight app. The app lets you easily switch between lighting modes to adjust colour, power, flash settings and much more. Create custom groups and projects on up to 20 lights simultaneously right from the palm of your hand.
Functionality without the fuss
Another Rotolight’s industry-first intuitive is the introduction of a full-colour touchscreen which enables users to navigate through menus with ease. Access key features and recall your favourite settings at a moment’s notice.
Best-in-class battery performance
AEOS 2 is a creative light that you can always rely on, delivering superior output but only 1/3rd the power draw of its closest competitors. With a flash output of 17,800 LUX at 1m you can still get up to 100,000 full-power flashes on a single battery, optimised for these lights.
As well as the option to power the AEOS 2 from a PSU cable, you have the added benefit of fitting V-Mount batteries for combined portability and long-lasting use, from 95 Wh, 155 Wh and 310 Wh batteries.
Cutting-Edge Special Effects
Rotolight's award-winning suite of CineSFX™ (Fire, Lightning, TV, Gunshot, Paparazzi and many more) add drama to a scene quickly and easily and you can customise, save and instantly recall your favourite settings.
Speedring And Bowens S mount Adaptors
Unlock endless possibilities with Bowens-mount modifiers from new Rotolight Bowens S mount and Universal Speedring adaptors for the Rotolight NEO and AEOS range.
What’s in the box
- 2 x AEOS 2 LED lights
- 2 x Diffuser Domes
- 2 x light stands
- 1 x Softbag
- 2 x PSU and UK power cables
With the arrival of the second generation AEOS 2 LED lights Rotolight has bundled this innovative dual light Masters Kit together for photographers and videographers working predominantly near a mains power source. With new RGBWW chips in the lightweight 1.4kg updated units you can now choose from 16.7 million colours or 2,500 digital filters to unleash limitless creative opportunities for any project. Rotolight also includes their award winning special effects to add instant drama to any situation and everything can be controlled with a new App or from the new colour touchscreen on the rear panel. This can significantly enhance a workflow to save time and money when adjusting lights individually or in groups.
LED’s deliver all of the benefits of shoot what you see continuous lights with zero recycle high speed sync flash. This lends itself to appeal to traditional users as well as content creators or film makers shooting video. You can modify the light output (with flash power increased to 17,800 LUX) with included dome diffusers as well as gaining access to a wide range of speedring and Bowens S mount modifiers with new mount adapters. Rotolight has also developed a highly innovative SmartSoft Box with the world's first intelligent electronically controlled softbox. With all of these innovations and enhanced lighting features from AEOS 2 the Masters Kit makes a very tempting two-light solution.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.