Rotolight Neo II LED Light - 3 Light Kit
NEO 2 is a revolutionary LED light, that combines the 'shoot what you see' benefits of continuous light, with the flexibility of High Speed Sync (HSS) flash, for more power or to freeze action.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: D358649K
Earn 799 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Rotolight NEO II LED Light - 3 Light Kit Summary
- Designed for Portrait/location photo & Video
- Continuous LED light & high speed sync flash (1/8000th)
- Built in Elinchrom Skyport wireless flash receiver (200m/656ft)
- Adjustable Colour Temperature (6300-3150K) in continuous & flash mode
- Powerful soft output (2000lux at 3 ft), 85% brighter than NEO 1
- Flash mode provides 500% more light output(mains power), 250% on AA (NiMh or Li-ion) batteries.
- No recycle time, no power loss. Ideal for high frame rate cameras.
- Unrivalled battery performance 85,000 full power flashes on 6 x AA (NiMH or Li-Ion) (or 1.5 hours continuous output at max power).
- Outstanding colour accuracy (CRI 96) for gorgeous skin tone
- Power by 6xAA(NiMh or Li-ion), DC or Dtap, mount on or off camera
- Cinesfx Mode Delivers Custom Lighting Fx (Fire, Lightning, Tv, Gunshot etc)
- True Aperture Dimming Calculates Your Aperture At A Given Distance
- Totally Flicker Free Output, at any frame rate
- Includes 4 piece filter kit (Full and half diffusion, cosmetic peach skin diffusion, and magenta), belt pouch, PSU and shoe.
The NEO 2 is a revolutionary LED light from Rotolight, that combines the 'shoot what you see' benefits of continuous light, with the flexibility of High Speed Sync (HSS) flash, for more power or to freeze action. With no recycle time, you'll never miss a shot. Designed for portrait photographers and videographers on the go, NEO 2 is lightweight and portable, and can be mounted both on or off camera. A built in Elinchrom Skyport flash receiver, delivers ultra reliable wireless triggering(1/8000th) up to 200m(656ft). Powered by 6 AA batteries, DC or Dtap, NEO 2 delivers outstanding colour reproduction, with a gorgeous soft light output and Rotolight's signature catch light effect. Packed with innovative features, NEO 2 includes True Aperture Dimming, Designer Fade and an updated arsenal of CineSFX custom lighting effects (Lightning, Fire,TV etc.). 85% brighter in continuous mode than its predecessor, NEO 2 is a small light that delivers big results.
Rotolight NEO II Features in Detail
NEO 2 also includes a powerful suite of Rotolight's patented industry first features, to maximize creative possibilities, and streamline your workflow:
- High Speed Sync Flash (HSS) provides a powerful HSS flash mode when you need more power, with zero recycle time, at up to 500%* of the maximum continuous light output for photographers. Enabling you to 'freeze action', and shoot at wider apertures for better subject isolation, Neo 2 eliminates the need to buy two separate products if you shoot both stills and video, as it provides an all-in-one solution.
- Unrivalled battery performance The longest battery life of an on camera flash ever made. NEO 2 provides 85,000 full power shots on a single set of AA batteries (not included) vs 250 of a typical speedlite. You'll never be down on the job.
- AccuColour LED technology ensures the NEO 2 delivers exceptional colour rendering for gorgeous skin tones (CRI:96+, TLCI 91) eliminating the need for post processing.
- True Aperture Dimming calculates and displays F-stop for a subject at a given distance, eliminating the need for trial and error shooting, or a light meter.
- CineSFX provides a suite of customizable cinematic lighting effects, such as lightning, fire, gunshot, paparazzi and TV flicker to enhance your video production.
- Designer Fade provides custom fade up/down production effects for interviews.
- See more Rotolight studio lighting equpiment here.
*500% increase in flash power on Rotolight V battery or PSU, 250% flash power on AA(Nimh or Lithium ion)
What else is included in the box?
- Rotolight NEO 2 x 3
- NEO 2 light stands x 3
- Hard Case
- 360 degree Professional ball heads x 3
- Rotolight Universal power adapter with regional mains cable x 3
- 10 pack colour FX filter pack
- 216 Full Diffuser (1.5 Stops) x 3
- 250 Medium, Half White Diffuser (3/4 Stops) x 3
- 184 "Cosmetic Peach" Diffusion x 3
- 279 1/8th Minus Green (Magenta) x 3
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.