Rogue ExpoImaging Rogue Flash Grid 3-in-1 Stacking System
Rogue Flash Grid 3-in-1 Stacking System
The Rogue 3-in-1 Flash Grid is a portable and easy-to-use light modifier that fits most standard sized flash models from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Nissin, Phottix, and Yongnuo. Perfect for professional and creative lighting techniques; you can use the Rogue Grid as a hair light, rim light, accent light, background light, or main light to create mood or drama. The Rogue 3-in-1 Flash Grid uses 2 interchangeable and stackable honeycomb grid inserts to create a 45º, 25º, or a tight 16º grid spot for ultimate user control.
Compact & lightweight
The compact and lightweight Rogue Grid stows easily in your gear bag and comes in its own storage pouch.
Complete with 3 creative colour gels
The Rogue Flash Grid includes a starter set of 3 colorful effects gels (Dark Salmon, Steel Green and Oklahoma Yellow) made from the world's best lighting filter material from LEE Filters. Each gel fits precisely into the front of the Rogue Grid, and is conveniently printed with its name and light absorption value for easy reference when shooting.
Quick & secure attachment
The Rogue Grid uses an improved belt and buckle design to provide a faster and more secure attachment to your flash. The integrated attachment strap is adjustable to fit all popular brands of accessory flashes with a circumference measuring from 8" to 9 3/4".
|What else is included in the box?|
The Rogue 3-in-1 Flash Grid includes: Grid Bezel, 25 Honeycomb Grid insert, 45 Honeycomb Grid insert, Grid Snoot (with integrated attachment strap), 3-Gel Starter Set (Dark Salmon, Oklahoma Yellow, Steel Green) and Soft Fabric Carry Pouch.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Flash Head Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.