RODE Vlogger Kit USB-C Android Edition
The USB-C Vlogger Kit contains everything you need to get professional results when filming using your USB-C equipped mobile phone. The VideoMic Me-C microphone connects directly to your device, delivering crisp, clear, directional sound for any application. The SmartGrip secures your device firmly in place for stable recording and connects seamlessly to the Tripod 2 for either handheld or tabletop use, while the MicroLED ensures all your shots are perfectly lit.
The Vlogger Kit comes with a mic clip to ensure the mic is secure and a furry windshield suitable for filming in outdoor and adverse weather conditions.
The VideoMic Me-C is compatible with most mobile devices that have a USB-C input and the latest Android operating system (Android OS 10 or higher).
- Complete mobile filmmaking kit
- Directional sound pickup to reduce background noise
- MicroLED light offers over four hours operation on a single charge
- Three-position tripod for handheld or static use
- Gimbal tripod head for accurate camera positioning
- All-metal mount with rubberised grips for phone 65mm to 85mm wide
VIDEOMIC ME-C SPECIFICATION
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure gradient electret condenser|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||74.5 dBA|
|Equivalent Noise||19.5 dBA SPL (A-weighted as per IEC651)|
|Maximum SPL||115 dB SPL (1 kHz @ 1m)|
|Power Requirement||Bus powered USB device 5VDC-100mA|
|Analog Outputs||3.5mm headphone|
|Device Connectivity||USB Type-C|
|Simultaneous I/O||1 in, 2 out|
|Sample Rates||44.1 and 48 kHz|
|Android Requirements||Android OS 10 or higher|
|Battery Usage Time (minutes)||Maximum Brightness: Up to 52|
|High Brightness: Up to 75|
|Medium Brightness: Up to 105|
|Low Brightness: Up to 255|
|Lumens (LUX)||Maximum Brightness 300|
|High Brightness 230|
|Medium Brightness 160|
|Low Brightness 60|
|Power Requirements||5V DC, 2A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.