Ricoh Theta V 360 Camera Grey
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 6018241B
Earn 349 Park Points
Ricoh Theta V 360-Degree 4K Video Camera Summary
The Ricoh Theta V is a high-end 360-degree digital camera that offers a greatly improved experience over previous models. The Theta V will record 360-degree spherical videos in ultra-high definition 4K video at up to 30p, and capture 360-degree still images at an equivalent resolution of 14 megapixels.
An improved algorithm and faster image processor ensures images and video benefit from lower noise and the camera produces high quality image from low to high sensitivity. Additionally, the new processor means the Theta V can Live-Stream UHD 4K 360-degree video at 30p to social media sites including YouTube and Facebook, offering viewers an immersive 360-degree VR experience.
Ricoh Theta V 360-Degree 4K Video Camera Features in Detail
High Resolution 360 Degree Still images
With the Ricoh Theta V you can shoot high resolution still images that are equivalent to 14 megapixels and achieve lower noise thanks to a new algorithm that delivers high quality, high resolution in every scene from low to high sensitivity.
Record Ultra-High Definition 4K Videos
The Ricoh Theta V allows you to record ultra-high definition 4K videos at a resolution of 3840 x 1920 pixels at a frame rate of up to 30p with an output of 56Mbps. This gives you high quality 360 degree realistic spherical videos that are shot in high definition 4K resolution.
Record 360 Degree Spatial Audio
A new microphone with 4 built-in microphones gives you the ability to record independent 4-channel audio from four different directions, which is then converted to a format that recreates natural 360degree spatial audio to accompany your 4K spherical videos.
Whether you use the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, there are dedicated apps available to be used with the Ricoh Theta V that allow you to control the camera easily and enable editing and sharing of your video and image content.
Live-Stream 360-degree 4K Video
The Theta V can now be used with social media platforms including YouTube and Facebook to live-stream ultra-high definition 4K video at 30p in a fully spherical 360-degree format. This footage can then be viewed from anywhere in the world and even viewed using Virtual Reality headsets for an immersive viewing experience.
Wireless Control & Playback
The Theta V gives you the ability to play back 4K video and still images in-body and by using the Miracast wireless display adaptor you can share spherical images easily to a TV or projector.
High-Speed Readout image Sensor
Inside the Ricoh Theta V you'll find two 1/2.3-type image sensors that provide high speed data readout to give the high quality and high resolution 360 degree images and 4K video the camera produces. An image sensor is also included which delivers high-quality spherical video.
Fast image Processing
The 360-degree 4K video and images the Theta V produces are handled with ease by the Qualcomm Snapdragon image processing engine that delivers a range of improvements over the previous model, including faster image processing, faster wireless transfer speed, and better power saving capabilities.
Ready for Future Upgrades
By running the Android operating system, the Ricoh Theta V will be ready for future upgrades and add-ons. As expected, the software is also open source with developers in mind.
|Optional Accessories for the Ricoh Theta V 360-Degree 4K Video Camera|
When used with the Ricoh Theta V, this optional 4-channel multi-direction microphone records 360-degree spatial audio that gives your 360-degree 4K video realistic audio of a much higher quality.
Built exclusively for the Ricoh Theta V, the TW-1 underwater housing offers 30 metres of waterproofing (JIS Class 8) to capture 360-degree 4K videos underwater. The case is a hard coat and AR coat treated on the surface and comes with a carry case, strap, scratch protection sheet and anti-condensation sheet.
Ricoh Theta V 360 Camera Grey Specifications
|Sensor Type||/. nch (x)|
|Focal length range||Fxed lens|
|SO range||SO 64-00|
|Video resolution||4K Video at 0p (840 x 90 pixels resolution)|
|Wireless connectivity||Wi-Fi & Bluetooth|
|Storage type||9GB nternal Memory|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 0.6 x 7.9mm|
|Full specificatons||Download full specificatons|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 260|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 12|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 131|
|Length (mm): 23|
|Width (mm): 45|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 121|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 64 - 6400|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 6400|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 2|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 10|
|Minimum ISO: 64|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: 9|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Snapdragon 625|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
- 360-degree Ultra-high Definition 4K video recording at 30 frames per second
- High quality 360-degree spherical images at 14 megapixels
- Live-Stream 360-degree 4K video at 30p to social media networks
- Record spatial 360-degree audio with 4-channel microphone
- Wirelessly control the Ricoh Theta V using dedicated apps
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.