Profoto Air Remote TTL - Nikon
- Attach to your camera's hot shoe to wirelessly connect camera and AirTTL light into one.
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
- Shoot in HSS Mode to shape light in broad daylight.
- Switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact – a huge time saver.
- Sync and manually control any Profoto light that is compatible with Air.
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface.
- Long operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft).
- 8 digital channels.
- Controls up to 3 groups of lights on each channel.
- USB port for firmware upgrades.
- Approved for worldwide use.
There's no simpler way to get perfect exposure. Connect your Profoto AirTTL light to your camera wirelessly by attaching the remote to your camera's hot shoe. Then, point and shoot in TTL mode, and the Air Remote TTL communicates with the flash. You get perfect exposure. Automatically.
Using Profoto AirTTL, you can even leave your light meter at home and get your shot faster. For more precise control, first shoot in TTL mode to get perfect exposure, then switch to Manual Mode while keeping the same settings, and finally creatively fine-tune and tweak the light just as you want it.
The AirTTL remotes are equipped with Profoto High-Speed Sync (HSS), which allows you to use your flash at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s. HSS ensures you can control and shape light in broad daylight, and it enables you to get crisp images without motion blur when mixing flash with available light.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Flash Triggers|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.