Profoto A1 AirTTL - Nikon
This product is no longer available
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Soft, smooth light thanks to the round flash head
- Integrated LED modelling light
- Great battery life
- Quick recycling time
- Round head with soft, smooth and natural fall off.
- AirTTL and HSS for a beautiful professional image fast.
- Smart magnetic click-on mount for A1 Light Shaping Tools.
- Dedicated A1 Light Shaping Tools available.
- LED modeling light integrated to the head.
- Air Remote built-in.
- Rechargeable and exchangeable Li-Ion battery.
- 1.2s recycling time.
- TTL/MAN switch.
- Built in motor-zoom with hand control.
- Auto focus (AF) assist.
- Large Hi-Res display.
The Profoto A1 is designed with light shaping capabilities; it has a unique round head with a soft, smooth fall-off that makes it easy to create a natural and beautiful light. The A1 also offers a built-in LED modeling light that makes it easy to set the light and understand how light and shadows work together.
And it's extremely easy to use. The user interface is large, clean and clear. Like all Profoto products, it's intuitive to use and you don't need to read a long instruction manual to understand how it works. AirTTL remote is also built in to the A1. With AirTTL and HSS you create professional results fast and easy and with the remote you can seamless connect to other Profoto flashes and control them easily from the A1.
Profoto A1 is not only an on-camera flash, it's also very effective off-camera as a standalone unit. The A1 has its own Li-Ion high capacity exchangeable battery that lasts up to four times longer than AA batteries with no performance fade, and a facility to recharge quickly. So you can shoot for longer with confidence. A1 can keep up with you because it recycles four times faster than other on-camera solutions – that's 1.2s at full power. Put simply, you'll never miss a shot.
A round head offers soft, smooth light with natural fall off. Dome diffuser, Wide Lens and Bounce Card can all click on and off easily - letting you concentrate on what matters the most - getting that all important shot!
A nice clear interface that is user friendly helps you quickly check and change your settings.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.