Praktica Luxmedia WP240 Waterproof Silver
At just 168g the Praktica Luxmedia WP240 Waterproof Camera is ideal for not just holidays but around the home capturing 20MP images and 20 p30 videos with a 4x optical zoom lens.
Praktica Luxmedia WP240 Waterproof Camera Summary
The PRAKTICA WP240 has 20 Megapixels and a 4x Optical protected zoom lens, which is perfect for outdoor use. Whether you need a general purpose home and holiday waterproof camera or a more robust commercial camera the Luxmedia WP240 makes a great choice. Choose from 29 creative modes to suit any situation including portrait, low light and landscape. Dedicated one-touch buttons help accessing menus and shooting modes simpler, making great photos and videos available to everyone.
- 20MP CCD Sensor
- 4x Optical Zoom Lens
- Waterproof 10m IPX8 / Dust proof IP5X
- Shockproof: 1.5m
- 2.7 inch LCD Screen
- 64MB Internal Memory
- Video recording: 720p30 / VGAp30
- 29 fun and creative modes
- Storage: Micro SD Card
Praktica Luxmedia WP240 Waterproof Camera Specifications
- Image Sensor: 1/2.3-inch CCD
- Resolution: 5152 x 3864
- Focal Length: 4.6 (W) ~ 18.4 (T) mm
- Video Format: AVI (MJPEG)
- Microphone: Built-in
- Video Resolution: 1280x720/ 30fps (HD) / 640x480 / 30fps (VGA)
- ISO Sensitivity: up to 6400
- USB: 8 pin mini USB, USB 2.0 full speed
- Power Source: Li-ion battery NP-45
- Dimensions: 107.5 x 66.15 x 50.45mm
- Weight: 168g
- Accessories: USB charging cable; Wrist Strap; Li-ion battery; Quick Start Guide; CD-ROM including Manual
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.