Polar Pro DJI FPV Cinema Series Shutter Collection
The Shutter 3-Pack of neutral density filters for the DJI FPV allows pilots to reduce shutter speeds to cinematic levels.
The set includes three essential filters; an ND8, ND16 & ND32— ideal for mid-day or bright filming environments. Custom-engineered with a lightweight aerospace aluminum frame to ensure easy installation and correct gimbal compatibility. Hallmarked with our industry-leading CinemaSeries™ glass, each filter is constructed with the durability and protection built to withstand impact and fast-paced flying.
- Precisely engineered for the DJI FPV camera, the filters pass through gimbal startup when installed.
- Includes ND8, ND16, ND32 filters + magnetic hard case.
- Lightweight aluminum frame design.
- CinemaSeries™ Glass - Featuring a low refractive index, color neutrality, and perfect target transmission.
- Adventure Assurance™ - Be satisfied with your PolarPro gear throughout your adventures or your money back.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.