Pentax K-70 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm WR Lens
This kit combines the accomplished Pentax K-70 DSLR with 24.24MP APS-C sensor and versatile SMC Pentax-DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL WR lens (27.5-82.5mm equivalent zoom) for everything you need out of the box
Pentax K-70 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm WR Lens Summary
The Pentax K-70 Black + 18-55 mm WR is a bundle consisting of the Pentax K-70 camera in black and an 18-55 mm WR lens. The Pentax K-70 SLR has a built-in SR stabilization system. This causes the sensor to correct unwanted vibrations. In addition, the Pentax K-70 has the innovative Pixel Shift Resolution System. This technology ensures that the camera captures images in a high resolution. Four shots of each scene are shot, with the sensor always shifting a pixel. These recordings are then combined into a single image with a high resolution and color fastness. This produces photos with even more details and sharpness.
The K-70 is designed to be very suitable for all types of outdoor photography. The camera is dust-proof, moisture-proof and resistant to temperatures up to minus 10 º C. Actually, you can photograph under all circumstances with this SLR camera, given the maximum ISO value of 102,400. This makes the K-70 the ideal photo camera for sports enthusiasts and nature and landscape photographers. The Pentax K-70 is a compact camera with excellent grip. The camera lies comfortably in the hand and can even be operated with gloves on. You can also quickly transfer files or share with others through the built-in Wi-Fi. It is also possible to use a mobile device as a live view monitor or as a remote control.
The Pentax 18-55 mm WR lens has a focal length range of about 27-82.5 mm (crop factor of 1.5x), making it the classic standard zoom lens. Because of its compact size and small size, the 18-55 mm WR is particularly suitable as a constant companion. Like the other WR lenses, this lens is weatherproofed. This new wide-angle zoom lens is also equipped with the new Pentax SP coating. SP stands for Super Protect. This fluoride coating based on nanotechnology protects the front lens against dust and grease residues (such as fingerprints) and makes it easier to clean the lens.
Features at a glance(Pentax K-70)
- 24 MP APS-C sensor
- Hybrid AF system with 11 AF points
- Pentax Shake Reduction (RS)
- Pixel Shift Resolution
- 3.0 inch tillable LCD display
- Freeze and water resistant design
- Dust-free body
- Full HD video recording with 30fps
- Built-in Wi-Fi
Features at a glance (Pentax 18-55 mm WR lens)
- Lens connection: Pentax K, Pentax KAF
- Suitable for sensor type APS-C
- Optical structure (elements/groups): 8/11
- Number of shutter blades: 6
- Weather resistant
- Focal length: 18-55 mm
- Zoom factor: 3.1x
- Pentax K-70 Body Black
- Pentax 18-55mm WR lens
- Battery D-LI109
- Charger D-BC109
- AC plug cord D-CO68U
- Software S-SW168
- Pentax carrying strap O-ST132
- Pentax eye-cup FR
- Hotshoe cover FK
- Body mount cover
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.